Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 07:32 PM   #1
Bao
Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 10

Bao is on a distinguished road
Vendetta

my first in quite a while
Old 12-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I like it.

VoilÃÂ*! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
Bao
Grave Robber

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I like it.

VoilÃÂ*! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
one of the best uses of alliteration in a quote i've ever heard. :]

great movie.

governments, people, fear, conspiracies, all into one.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I can understand why they changed things for the movie, but I still prefer the graphic novel.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #5
Bao
Grave Robber

i saw the movie then read the book, the book is almost always better.
same with fight club and all the other good book movies.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
A_Forever
:w

Nicee<3 :3
Old 12-04-2008, 01:39 AM   #7
Matzy
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: AmuChi
Current Level: xx
Server: Apoline
Matzy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I like it.

Dang~ I didnt understand half of it. But love the movie, Oh and the sig too

Old 12-04-2008, 04:28 AM   #8
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Noice.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #9
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
That right there...is SOOO on point Bao!