Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 05:14 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

@Blah.. HAHAHAHA sooo true! at least we use our brains! ppl watching TV doesnt even use it.. they just.. use their eyes... keke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-11-2007, 05:32 AM   #12
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Thats what I tell my parents. They're like "Why don't you come out here and do something social and watch TV with us."
My reply: oh thats really social. Sitting in front of the TV, watching the idiots on CNN.

Being on Fiesta is more social sadly.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:35 AM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah the thought of frds crossed my mind too..

i can connect to so many more frds (ie. u guys) at once being online and gaming.. but i think the problem is if this site ever disappear i'll lose all of u frds in 1 go...

but even in real life.. frds come and go... so many that's not a life or no life issue kekeke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-11-2007, 05:38 AM   #14
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Sadly some of my oldest friends are people I met online. Thats why I hate quitting MMO's, you meet alot of awesome people.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:43 AM   #15
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Yea being online with friends is soooo much more fun than stoning at home... And the forums are funny with you blah and the rest trying to take over gms...
Old 10-11-2007, 05:45 AM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
but even in real life.. frds come and go... so many that's not a life or no life issue kekeke
I hate it when there are some people out there who over reacts when they lose a friend... "omgg you havent been online for a long time! Where have you been! We are going to lose contact and never talk to each other again!"

Chill man, chill... you dont lose friends just like that... besides, even if you do, its not like you seem to be close to them anyway. You dont need to necessarily "try very hard" to maintain a friendship. >___>" If youre close friends with them, then you dont need to talk to them everyday, you just naturally catch up with each other every now and then. D:

Yeah that was a bit off topic. Sudden rant that popped in my head.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:10 AM   #17
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Originally Posted by Zotius View Post
Yea being online with friends is soooo much more fun than stoning at home... And the forums are funny with you blah and the rest trying to take over gms...
Lol, I'm glad we amuse you.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:49 AM   #18
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It's kind of funny though... I've had some 13-14 year old tell me I've no life because I was "high leveled" and had cash items. All I have to say is, I have a full-time job and pay bills unlike you who beg for money from parents to play games. Or if one person sees me and then sees me in another place 5 hrs ago and tell me I have no life. Am I really the one with no life or is it you who knows exactly how long I've been on? Weird how things work.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:00 AM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

haha thats funny... i guess u can almost go back to them and say "dont tell me i dont have a life, you dont even know wat life is like for a start"

does it make u angry of being accused of hving no life? knowing very well u hv a better life than them? almost want to show them my paycheque and say.. "here.. look wat i've earnt while u were still sucking on ur thumb" (no well i'm not that old but they're immature was the point i want to get at)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-11-2007, 07:07 AM   #20
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
It doesn't make me angry when I'm accused of having no life. Why? Because I feel that the people are jealous that you are better than them, higher level than them and have more time to spend playing fiesta than them. Well that's my reason for calling other people no life. But... I get called no life a lot more times than me calling others no life. Especially, ESPECIALLY when I'm seen with my rubik's cube. It's like everywhere I go I get called a no lifer.
Closed Thread