Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 02:29 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Kkp Kq...

Sort of glory.. but not really a rage... hmm just another KQ talk... (not sure were to put it)

Background:
So the cap raised, they added KKP Room B, make KKP harder, Phinofly hits harder (from 50 dmg to like 500 dmg -.-)

Lost all the experienced players left.. the room hardly ever fills now.. i always join at 8.04 for the 7.05 room -.-

So overall, a KQ that use to finish in 20 mins, now takes 45-50 mins to finish..

Story:
So Blaaaahs has been boosting about how she tanked MD, and all the other fighter sux, and she was the only one in the KQ that can tank... and i thought.. damn i thought i got to try that....

now i do... in KKP... you can hardly ever find a fighter that's willing to scroll up... we had 2 clerics in my party last time.. and both of us couldnt keep him alive... he must hv died at least 15 times in the last 30 mins... (takes 30 mins to kill KKP now! ) when he dies he goes after all the DPSers and kills all the DDers in 1 stomp....

so guess wat... I stepped in and took control...

thank god there's plenty of other clerics to revive others so i didnt have to look after them.. i just concentrated on the bash cool down... and heal myself...

I think i tanked KKP for the longest out of everybody else in that KQ so far... but still died eventually coz of the stupid dmg delay -.- (where KKP hits u and u cant heal / stone / pot for 2-3 seconds)

I think people were giving up hopes when we had 8 out of the 10 ppl lying on the floor... but being able to hold KKP for 5 mins (felt like 20) gave ppl room to gather again and hammer it down

we finished that KQ with about 5 mins to spare... LOL!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-28-2008, 02:43 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ohh nice~

Yeah, stupid Phinofly hits like a ... that she is. And that delay has killed me more than enough times... for me to not even bother scrolling cause I get killed anyway as soon as the mobs spawn (and I only have t1 on me anyway). I do have to agree, since the cap raise the people who +9'd their whole set left so... we're left with those with "normal" stats (whatever normal is nowadays). I'm not going to really bother joining KKP until I'm like 75+ when I know that I'd at least be able to take hits with a bit more breathing room.

Hessah, can I hop on to Teva to join KKP? :P
Old 08-28-2008, 03:03 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
^ Loveless you should just migrate to Teva altogether!! Make an alt there. xD

But yeah, nice! Clankers in emergencies ftw~
Old 08-28-2008, 03:06 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah! well to keep the KQ going i scrolled up even though i died 2-3 times..

but then.. I make my own scrolls so i guess its cheaper for me..

but if that fighter who's pretty much the only fighter there that can tank.. scrolled up, the KQ wouldnt be so messy... but oh well.. now that i know i have potential to take control of KKP... I'm not actually too fuss XD

just need to +9 my armours too now LOL

and Yes I give u permission to join Teva KKP XD Will give u a personal party invite too!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-28-2008, 04:37 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

Yay! I don't mind migrating to Teva if I can bring all my stuff over from Epith... AND my whole guild. xD

Well, the thing is that I'm not exactly at the top of the list of potential tankers cause I know that the other fighters are higher level than me and on top of that use extenders. Yet I end up being the one to pull the mobs down the long winding paths... but I totally ignore when Ghost Slime spawns... xD 'Cause my M.Def sucks.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:42 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL i stay away from ghost slime too.. he's killed me too many times!!

and i love it when he gets stuck on the hill HAHAHAH

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-28-2008, 04:45 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

It also has this uber AoE at times where you're like half a map away from him and he stuns/damages you. T__T Delay much?

Y'know what, FF should just have our own server. That would make KQ life easier... srsly.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:00 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

give us a 5th server...

Epith
Apoline
Teva
Bijou
Awesome FiestaFans

G____G

G____GTevaG____G