Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 02:42 PM   #1
Vallaha
Slime

Vallaha is on a distinguished road
Skill - stats fighter

Well I'M currently lvl 9 and I'm a little bit confused
I spare from now my skill empower ( I have 3 so far of 4)
I want to know if i shoudl empower my slice and dice skills and if the empower switch to the second skill (at lvl 13), the other slice and dice, the skill points I've put on it will switch to the other skill or I have to wait to empower the ''better version'' of SnD? Second, Should I empower my SnD (i'm a 1h sword fighter) or is there a better skill i get in higher lvl, because if i have a better skill I should spare my skill points till there, and if not why?
And for my stats, is it okay to put my spr +25 and just goes for dexterity and strenght after that? I read that end doesn't really matter till my natural stats increase it fast and I'll have alot of hp anyway.
Thank you for the answer I hope I was clear (i'm a french from quebec) so sry for all the mistakes i've done.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:02 PM   #2
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Bonjour! The skill empowers carry over to the higher level skills so don't worry about that. The path forks and you have to choose between being a good tank vs a DPS (damage per second = damage dealer). Tank is more END than anything else, while DPS is more a mix of STR/SPR. From there, once you choose what you want to do with your fighter, then you can decide if you want to empower SnD or maybe Snearing kick (tank tool). Good luck.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:15 PM   #3
Vallaha
Slime

Vallaha is on a distinguished road
Thank you sir
Yeah so I'll go for dps
in my opinion 1h sword will make the job since I won'T be a tank i'll need some xtra def...work like a tank dsp hybrid.. well without skill and stats but I guess it's a must.
In another though, 1h sword can't solo (it's what I heard) but is it true... from now on LOW LVL 1h sword is the only thing that I can get and I have no trouble on soloing at all...

Last edited by Vallaha; 10-05-2007 at 03:21 PM..
Old 10-06-2007, 03:38 AM   #4
Kixira
Imp

Kixira is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vallaha View Post
Thank you sir
Yeah so I'll go for dps
in my opinion 1h sword will make the job since I won'T be a tank i'll need some xtra def...work like a tank dsp hybrid.. well without skill and stats but I guess it's a must.
In another though, 1h sword can't solo (it's what I heard) but is it true... from now on LOW LVL 1h sword is the only thing that I can get and I have no trouble on soloing at all...
All depends on your perspective. 1H can solo, just (in my opinion) a bit slower. I didn't notice how slow I was killing either when I was below 20, but I tried out a 2H for fun (since I got one from KQ) and noticed I was killing faster, even without the level 20 2H attack skill. The trade off is of course the fact that you receive more damage (around 30 on mobs I was grinding on) each hit.
Closed Thread