Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-26-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
noleprincess
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mystaa, Nevayah, Rhinnoa, Kalleigha
Current Level: 30, 20, 20, 20
Server: Teva
noleprincess is on a distinguished road
Problems with chat...

First of all, I have had issues with the chat portion of this game since I dl'd the first time 2 weeks ago. The main issue of not being able to pull up the chat (with enter key) has not been completely resolved but I have found a way to work around it and customer support knows about it with my pc info for future reference. Now, I have another problem. Twice in the last week, I have had problems where all of a sudden I can no use the shout portion of chat. I do the /s and type stuff and when I push enter, nothing shows. Now the first time after looking and not finding anything on it on the forums or in the faq's I just uninstalled and reinstalled and it fixed it. Several days later, I am having the same problem again. I am currently reinstalling the game but this is getting annoying having to uninstall and reinstall several times a week or so. I don't know if anyone has had issues like this before or if there is a simple fix but I am all for suggestions. There is not really a whole lot of info i can give other than my messages are not showing up....my chat box is still there, i have checked under shortkey settings and everything is the way it is suppose to be, have even tried to log out and in several times and nothing is working. I am on a laptop.

Computer specs are as follows in case that helps:

Acer Aspire 6530
AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core QL-60 1.90 GHz
3.0 GB Ram
32 Bit Os/Windows Vista
20 GB Free space before installing fiesta (as i am currently trying to get it back on the pc)

I am not a computer wiz at all but those are specs listed under system, if any other info is needed please let me know. This is very annoying problem. Thank you so much in advance
Old 12-26-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Are you using the Outspark server?

Have you checked all the chat filters?

Did you set it so you can see speech bubbles? Did the shout come out as a speech bubble??

Any notification when you shout and it doesn't come up? Characters lower than lvl 6 cannot shout (I see you have a lvl 3 character..).

I'll just bombard you with these few questions for now

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:45 AM   #3
noleprincess
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mystaa, Nevayah, Rhinnoa, Kalleigha
Current Level: 30, 20, 20, 20
Server: Teva
noleprincess is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Are you using the Outspark server?

Have you checked all the chat filters?

Did you set it so you can see speech bubbles? Did the shout come out as a speech bubble??

Any notification when you shout and it doesn't come up? Characters lower than lvl 6 cannot shout (I see you have a lvl 3 character..).

I'll just bombard you with these few questions for now
Not a problem with the questions. I can see chat bubbles fine until i have this problem. I can see others chat bubbles even with this problem. I can see my own when it is regular chat, but not shout. My characters are all above 6 except one and I haven't played her yet but this happens on my lvl 29 cleric as well . From what I can tell, all chat filters are checked (little bubbles are lit up) but it works fine for a while then stops working. It has only happened twice in the last 2 weeks up until just a few minutes ago. It stopped working again and I just reinstalled a few hours ago (on a side note, it took a while this time to reinstall, the game kept not responding, which has never done before). I have already reinstalled once today and really don't look forward to doing this several times a day , any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.