Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Quest Beginner Title

GA:Lkj;alsdkjf;lasjdf

So frustrated by this title. I've gotten it once and haven't gotten it since then.

Can someone confirm for me that the quests have to be done in 1 hour?

Because I've heard that they didn't....

And also, the quest bubbles are important?
Old 06-23-2008, 11:23 PM   #2
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Finish 10 quests, doesn't matter when, just don't turned them in until all 10 a done. Then, before you turned them all in, relog. Should get you the title. I've done it 3 times.

Not sure about repeat quests though, but I think the Wiki said they don't count.

I don't think the bubbles are important but I've left my alone nonetheless. o-o

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 06-23-2008, 11:25 PM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
See... I *think* I've done enough on my new cleric that I should have gotten that title. Twice. I think once I did 12... o.o

Meh. I'll have to try the relog thing.

I hope it isn't that stupid Bored Imp Quest screwing me over... -.-
Old 06-23-2008, 11:30 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I've got it on my fighter, but didnt get it on my other characters...

now i'm not sure wat the problem is but these are the differences between my fighters and my other character....

1) I think all the quest with my fighter was on 1 map
2) My fighter completed all 10 quest, then picked up 1 more and finish that... my other characters... completed about 5 of the already completed... picked up one and complete it.. then continue with the other quest... (did that make sense?)

What i'm suggesting is, the "chain" might be broken when I accepted a new quest inbetween my old quest...

but that's just a maybe... just maybe....

but yeah like Esen, i relogged before starting to hand in quest

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-23-2008, 11:35 PM   #5
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
The amount you've done, doesn't matter (well, it does, but uh.. read on xD). Just need to relog before you turn 10 in, so yeah, that should do it.

... Unless something changed, but it worked before so I don't see why it wouldn't work now.

Add-on: Yeah, all of mine where on the same map too... But I don't know if that matters. I only did that cause it was less walking for me. xD

I'm not sure what Hessah's 2) is talking about. o-o Do you mean you finished some then picked up more to work on? I don't think that matters.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 06-23-2008, 11:48 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah so like i've got 10 quest with status "reward"..

call it A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J.

With my fighter i completed A - J, then picked up Z, and completed Z, and got my title.

With my mage / archer, I completed A - E, picked up Z, completed Z, then finished F - J off....

but somewhere in between there i also switched maps....

but this was back in the days where u can only hv 10 quest on the list..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 AM   #7
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

On my fighter, I did my quests as I got them starting from level 1 and not turning any in until I had 10 done on my list and relogged. o-o Got the title.

On my mage, archer, and cleric (though I haven finished her yet), I did quests, kept all the ones I could and picked up more to replace whatever I had turned in (either by accident or by choice). Eventually I had 10 done on my list, relogged, and turned them in. Got the title. o-o"

But all have been on the same map when I turned them in so... But I don't think something like that should matter. o-o *shrugs*

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 06-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

so... did you pick up and completed some new quest in between your already completed quest after you relogged?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #9
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

I'm not sure... I don't think so. I have picked up some quests for a part 2 or whatever, but they were ones that asked you to get more or kill more of something so I didn't finish those new ones until after I got my title.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 06-24-2008, 02:07 AM   #10
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

*sigh*

It takes soooo long to stockpile these quests and then I turn them all in and don't get a title... ((((
Closed Thread