Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
arman5656
Phino

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Kopu,Aruf,Halwa,Zica
Current Level: 4X, 2X , 2X , 2X
Server: Teva
arman5656 is on a distinguished road
What happened to G____G?

So at last i was bored of joining, quiting and being kicked out of many guild academies. I have experianced many guilds in the past month, but i could not find a good and stable academy of which i could join the guild later on.
So at last after a month i joined G____G.
But i was shocked that no one ever comes online. I played in that academy with my fighter(now lvl 40) and archer(2x). And no one ever came online. The rewards weren't the best, but atleast they were there.

Some days back a lvl 61 fighter came online on the guild(i will not name him)
He was very nice and helpful.

So all i want to ask is why is this academy so dead?
Is it the same with the guild?
If not, at what lvl can i join the guild?
I have seen that people on FF are in G____G, do you people come online?

Thank you all!

Also playing BATTLEFIELD HEROES! & TF2

GO ROYALS GO

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
arman5656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
Bunii Boy
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Noctis
Current Level: 68
Server: Cypion
Bunii Boy is on a distinguished road
LOL! Kopu was u? I joined Teva out of boredom yesterday.. and joined G____G
You were the only one on in acad, and i asked if the guild is dead.. u didnt answer....
Im in HvG now.

This is my cousin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

~Part of the Loveless Fan Club~
Bunii Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Most GG quit or are inactive. Or it could be just like when I was in GG...You live in a different timezone so you'll never see them on.

But mostly they dont log on anymore. -pokes Holy_VanGuards academy open or you can try to join our junior guild VanGuards-

Edit: Bunni your in HVG D: how come you never said anything...

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I'm in G____G and yes, the guild is basically dead in game. Members are still active on the forums, but most have stopped playing fiesta or play rarely.

I still play a bit but I've been quite busy with school lately and haven't been able to play very much.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I haven't officially quit. Fiesta is kind of on hiatus for me. I can't juggle too many games and school's hard... T_T_T_T_T_T

But maybe over break I might log in again if other people do.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #6
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
There are a few that still play in-game, but a lot of us are adults that have jobs or are attending university. During holiday breaks there seems to be a bit of an uptick in in-game activity.

Then there's also the timezone thing. We're pretty far-flung, with concentrations in Australia and the US. If you log-in during "normal" evening hours for either of those areas, you won't see the other group.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #7
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
I havent been able to log on in some time due to a step father i have.
once i get my internet back, youll see i play almost 24/7
Old 10-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #8
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Actually, there are some who still log in from time to time, but we don't/can't or aren't able to stay on full time.

Gungi, Spirit & I were on for a couple of hours just last night. Sometimes there real life things take precedence. I know Spirit has been very very busy in real life and now with school in session and her step-son a football player in his senior year she spends most Friday nights at games. And I know Gungi has a lot of extra-curricular activities with her kids right now.

As for me, I have had an issue with random d/c from Fiesta for several months which makes it basically impossible for me to solo. I have logged in for KQ's since the lag that precedes the d/c generally guarantees death and the KQ does not drop me back in town. But I rarely log in to spend any time working solo. And with the d/c issue I also do not ask others to party me and have them feel as if they need to hang around to keep me alive till the d/c happens & I get back in.

But, while G____G has evolved into an ebb & flow kinda guild, we aren't really dead. Just harder to find when you go looking for us.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Oh geez I didn't even know that Bunii was in GG at one stage =D

But yeah, there's not too many of us left, and for those that still plays are probably only on a few hrs a day at max..

it's much easier to spend more time on the forum than in game.. and personally I lost interest so I hvn't been logging in.. not that you would find me anyway considering our timezone different... which is a pain xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #10
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

I saw several GGs on Monday night when I was on for quite a few hours, between midnight and 5 AM EST in the states. I know I've seen Spirit on some the last few weeks. At least it is somewhat active - I'm about the only player in my guild that plays any.