Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 01:28 AM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
I never thought it would happen

Okay, this is actually harder than I thought it would be. And no this probably is not permanent. But, it will be for a while.

I should probably actually make 3 threads. One for the mods/admins, one for GG, and one for everyone else, but they will essentially say the same thing.

I used to come to this site to escape from work and my real life. A cooldown, somewhere where I could laugh at posts, talk with friends, make new friends.

I became a mod and still was able to enjoy the site with a few hiccups here and there. But, I currently have way too much actual SERIOUS issues to deal with in real life and this site is no longer the site that I love. I actually dread logging in, because I do not want to see the current drama that is going on.

I have a full time job, I am going back to college, I have a kid struggling with school, I am trying to remodel a new house, all while also trying to find time to play Fiesta with my friends along with a few other things. And this is one of the things that is no longer fun.

Rightclaw, Blaaaaaahs, Yosei, Loveless, if you feel you need to replace my position then so be it.

G____G's - For those still playing the game, see you in guild chat, for those not, you have my MSN.

To everyone else - If any of you want to reach me, a lot of you already have me on MSN or you can usually find me in-game.

I just need a break from all this.

Like I said, it will probably not be permanent, but I am walking away for awhile.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-27-2009, 01:33 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ah yeah, I noticed you've been posting less, but I figured you've been busy...

Stupid study.... why does it have to take up so much time!!

But I'll still see u around so I'm not worried =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-27-2009, 01:35 AM   #3
A_Forever
:w

I'll see you on msn, Spirit!

I was actually going to ask you how you were like.. so many times on msn. Always seeing your personal message change on there.. it worried me quite a few times @_@
Old 04-27-2009, 01:38 AM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Isn't it a shame how life always seems to get in the way of the things we like? All good things much come to an end.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #5
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
If you need extra recruitment for the house renovation, one word: the dogs (this always sounds strangely wrong to me, i think i typed 2 words). Hopefully they were trained for carrying stuff with a good sense of direction and, they don't dance around because they think you're trying to play fetch with them. xD

Good luck with your study.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 04-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #6
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Isn't it a shame how life always seems to get in the way of the things we like? All good things much come to an end.
Caught ya?
Old 04-27-2009, 01:43 AM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Must, too. LOL
Old 04-27-2009, 01:45 AM   #8
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Aww, good luck Spirit 8D Hope you come back soon ^^
Old 04-27-2009, 01:54 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Old 04-27-2009, 01:56 AM   #10
Pebbles