Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 05:00 AM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Do keep in mind that Outspark teams have one of the more aggressive CEO's out there. I think she wanted to charging usage fees for some Yahoo! games, and that it got shot down quickly.

It is perfectly legal for them to weight the yield toward lower value items. They put the higher value items in there as an enticement, but you have to gamble extensively to get them.

There has been a reduction of players in Fiesta, I think. The refusal by Outspark to adopt what KFiesta, JPFiesta, and CNFiesta have long adopted has long hurt them in the long run. If you really want to take an example, look at Ether Saga and Perfect World, run by a Chinese company. Basically every item is permanent there. Granted, the mounts are around $15, and maximum storage expansion will cost about $180, but they are permanent. Mounts do not need rations either.

It's funny though. Sucky economy and they bump prices up?
Any idea if the EtherBucks are going to be a $1=1EB ratio? Because while I do like the mount I got with my EBs for CB, I don't think it'd be worth spending $15 on. Although being able to fight from a mount is a nice touch. Hmm.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #12
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I know with PW $1=1g(CS money)=100k in-game money

1 gold CS money was pretty decent. A costume was about 5g.

But yeah ^^;; don't wanna go off topic. So I'll be quiet now.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:09 AM   #13
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
*shakes the dust off*

Whew first post in a while. Anyways.

I NEVER pay for remis. The reason why is that if you live int he united states, you can purchase SC cards at target. Thing is that with the ten dollar cards, you get one remi play. Twenty five dollar cards yield three plays. and all for free. If you live outside of the US, but have a friend you trust in the us, you could have them buy a card, give you the info and you pay them back some other way (like paypal or something) if your really jonsing for SC AND a remis play.

I got 2 pages of absolutely WORTHLESS crap from remis because I didnt know about the free plays untill I had like 21 free plays. (I usually get the 25 dollar cards)

I usually horde my SC and save it incase something cool comes out/PvP insurance (charms/pots/extenders)

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 03-11-2009, 05:13 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Do you know whether the charms and extenders in Remi are in stacks of 10?

The description doesnt say.... but.. someone who has got it might know..?

(I've always given them back as credit)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #15
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
As far as the charms, I couldnt tell you. but I did win an extender +50. Was for 24hrs

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 03-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #16
xDario
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Shade
Current Level: 87 (10% tnl, retierd)
Server: Bijou EU.
xDario is on a distinguished road
Remis common finds are outsparks main way of getting money. If they keep pumping the new things in there, ofc the "rich" kiddos will keep gambling. It would be smart to wait for them to come out in the main sho, but when that happens, there is new stuff in RRF, so the item beocme "out of date".

Imo, they can have a few good things only available in RRF and keep it that way - Dont keep exclusivly adding things in there.

Comparing RRF to LB (gamigo) - one game on OS is 1500. LB costs 1200 (and also, 1$ = More SC on gamigo than on OS).
The only exclusive items i know are a pegasus, and some charm (One or a stack of 10 - you can find both)
5 credits = 1 free game, and last time i played it i got quite a nice range of items. That was back then and in the past few weeks they have lowerd the chance of items worth less than 1500 and added new items (that can be found in the normal CS).

Married to my lovely Teruki.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #17
Kure_Neko_Chan
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Kure_Neko_Chan(Deleted) SquireKurei(lvl 4x Cleric) xD Rena_Lanford (3x mage)
Current Level: lvl Deleted/44/39/
Server: TEVA!!! :D
Kure_Neko_Chan is on a distinguished road
Petition >:d
I know what you mean I really want tem puppy ears~
I am starting to hate Outspark's cash shop!!!!
Maybe we should post a petition on the outspark forums?
That'll definately show them that we want changes NOW!
Think this is a good idea?
Keep this thread open and keep us all notified if you do happen to make one on outspark forums I'd definately help by telling people IG to sign it

I shall check this thread again when I get home! Be sure to tell me if this is A good idea, coz I think it ish

Lets put an end to there... DEMON like ways? ignore meh xD

But seriously LETS MAKE A PETITION!
Old 03-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #18
xDario
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Shade
Current Level: 87 (10% tnl, retierd)
Server: Bijou EU.
xDario is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kure_Neko_Chan View Post
I know what you mean I really want tem puppy ears~
I am starting to hate Outspark's cash shop!!!!
Maybe we should post a petition on the outspark forums?
That'll definately show them that we want changes NOW!
Think this is a good idea?
Keep this thread open and keep us all notified if you do happen to make one on outspark forums I'd definately help by telling people IG to sign it

I shall check this thread again when I get home! Be sure to tell me if this is A good idea, coz I think it ish

Lets put an end to there... DEMON like ways? ignore meh xD

But seriously LETS MAKE A PETITION!
No point for me to sign since i quit OS in the summer. Gamigo is sooo muich better ;___;.
But ill sign anyway, just for you <3.

Married to my lovely Teruki.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #19
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Any idea if the EtherBucks are going to be a $1=1EB ratio? Because while I do like the mount I got with my EBs for CB, I don't think it'd be worth spending $15 on. Although being able to fight from a mount is a nice touch. Hmm.
It appears the exchange rate will be that, yeah.

$1 = 1EB = 1g ESO

I'd buy the wings. No mana drain, same speed as the pony.

That, and I am addicted to trying to get an Imdue +10. So I might burn money on that, who knows.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #20
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 67
Server: AP-PO-LEEN
Senyx The Soulless one is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I normally do not rage at/towards Outspark. Because I know a lot of what they do within the game is controlled by outside sources.

However, they constantly tell us that they can and do have control over the cash shop. Therefore, I am really getting annoyed with Outspark.

They are treating Remi's as their freakin' gold-maker. If you want any of the cool new stuff - Sorry, you have to gamble with your money to get it.

I do not f'ing think so. You want my money Outspark, then do not make me gamble to get the cool new stuff. I work hard for my money and with the economy the way it is, trust me! I can find a better way to spend my damn money.

Put the damn new stuff in the actual shop - do not make people gamble to get it. Give us the option of buying it for "oh lets just say 3500Sparkcash or taking a chance and being able to grab a 3500SC outfit for Only 1500Sc". But please do not make it the only way to get your crap.

Seriously.

I am getting so fed up with that. I realize that the cash shop is one of their main sources of income/profit. But, it is to the point that I will not put anymore money on my account. I will use what is on there and I am done with it, unless they quit this stupid shit.

I can agree with you on a few points. But there are things you must realize.

1. If they put a cooler item in Remi's about 5 days before the actual release, Do you know how much money is spent trying to get it on average?

It's a marketing tactic.

2. If you got a great item every time you played Remi's, Would it really be benefiting OS? Noway, They need you to STRUGGLE to get the Mesa Pegasus
Or the Iron Case.

Now i've played Remi's lots of times, And not once have i gotten anything useless, I always get the 30 day Critical costumes or accessories, Extenders, and potions, And from time to time, A cool mover. It's matter of taste, I suppose, Why spend 3k SC on a SC potion, When for 1500 you could easily get the 200,000 HP potion or something. I'd say it's a pretty good deal, But i also agree that the price of the items in Remi's Should be actually 1500SC give or take 500SC or so. But sure, Keep the rare items in there, More people would definitely play it if there was a higher chance of getting something actually useful or worth the money they just spent.