Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 03:58 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ugh

There's this one particular guild that I hate very, very much. Their members seem to be a collection of the biggest jerks on Epith. I seriously have yet to meet a decent member of their guild.

I went into FoS to do my lizard knight repeat and two offered to party which I refused to cause I like to solo. Then they tell me that's "not cool" and would get onto their 'mains' to chain war my guild if I ks. Like I would ks... I need quest items and ksing doesn't give me anything. Ugh... must be nice for them to have a capped mage to wipe their ass every time someone does something they don't like. It's not their map and that's the only area that I know of that has the mobs. Also not like I can pull the whole map of them to myself. ARGH!!

I seriously can't wait for the day that their whole guild is disbanded... and hopefully the guild master banned forever.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:01 AM   #2
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
I can think of a good ex-member and a good member of the guild. I think that's about it...

But isn't it against the rules to use guild wars as a means to coerce? On one hand, I'd say I'm surprised at the fact that the guild hasn't been wiped. But then again, OS probably doesn't care...
Old 12-22-2008, 04:16 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Against the rule is one thing...

Getting them punished for "breaking" a rule is another thing...

And you'll probably need to endure 5-6 hrs of stupid guild wars before anything is done... (IF anything is done...)

Some people need to have a computer that comes with a "common sense" fist to give them a head whack whenever they do something stupid

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-22-2008, 04:20 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

I'm an very surprised they haven't been wiped. We've endured several guild wars with them. They chain warred us after we beat their 'alt' guild... and since a GM and GL were on at the time I think they may have a flag on themselves. Seriously though... probably won't do anything cause their guild master is always charmed and extended and cashed beyond anything.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:18 AM   #5
irroc29
King Crab

In-Game Name: Sagarra; Koira
Current Level: 7x; 5x
Server: Epith!
irroc29 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to irroc29 Send a message via MSN to irroc29 Send a message via Skype™ to irroc29
*hugs hika*

I think they'll be watched.
And.. the guy in the pvp map when we were holiday hunting.. blankmoron (if you know who I'm talking about) his mage is in the alt guild.. Actually, I really like the alt guild of the main guild.. It was one of our best guild wars. But nooooo had to be sore losers about it -.-

Hopefully a few more warnings will get them banned. >.>
Stupidest guild. ever.

Old 12-23-2008, 04:44 AM   #6
Miriamele
Boar

Their alt guild warred us tonight. "For fun". I guess I could buy that excuse, but attacking people who were shroomed up outside of town and minding their own business, in my book, is a huge no-no. I used to respect people from this alt guild, but now they've done this, I can't anymore. And my respect for the main guild has been gone long ago.

I tried to avenge the death of the guildie who got shroom killed, but his killer ran. Of course, the killer was 25 to 30 lvls higher than my guildie. I could've killed that fighter, too... he couldn't kill me with 2 others of our lvl, and he probably knew at least one of us would be after him for that. Cowardly act. My only regret is that I'm not an 8x with a +9 axe yet.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:10 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

That is ridiculous. I seriously see red when I have to face any of them in that manner. They are beyond cowardly... and I'm not sure reporting this guild (even with screenshots) will do much. Though if he/she took a screenshot have them send it to me somehow.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:34 AM   #8
Miriamele
Boar

I told him to screenshot it after he said it happened, but I don't know if he actually did or not. I know I screenshotted me lying face-down in CP when I got shroom killed by an 8x fighter from the main guild when we were warred once, long ago when I was a 5x lol. I don't think it did any good. In any case, I'll ask him once he gets back on.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any chances to take any SSes either. I hid in an obscure map because I know I'd have a chance of being attacked if I went on questing in AEW or anyplace else. -_-
Old 12-23-2008, 08:25 AM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

I seriously doubt we're the only guild that has experienced this... but I'm guessing these other guilds feel that reporting wouldn't do anythin.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #10
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Because reporting doesnt do anything. If reporting worked, that guild would have been gone long ago and Bijou wouldnt be like Tombstone Arizone Pre Wyatt Erp.

Its all about the benjamins baby.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Closed Thread