Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
Andromeda
Spider Pig

>:(

So this morning I went to the Passage of Abyss to my grind area I love going when I solo in PoA only to notice the spot was taken.

Fair enough I say so I go to the other side and that side is also taken. Fair enough I say to myself again so I patiently patrol the hallway waiting for 1 side to leave. So as I was killing the mobs in the hallway The fighter in one of the rooms told me not to take the room as she went to go restone. Normally I would just leave it at that and go elsewhere but problem is every room in PoA was taken so there was nowhere good for me to grind.

So when the fighter went to go restone I took it upon myself to take over the room. About 15 minutes later the fighter returns and brings 2 Lv 60 clerics to take me out. I was holding my own against the 3 very well. I knew I had no chance of winning though since I was up against a Lv 40 fighter and 2 Lv 60 clerics so I knew I was eventually going to lose.

But after playing this game for well over a year now usually common grinding courtesy is to let the other person have the room if they have to leave. If they dont want the room taken they should have someone in there guarding the room. But when the fighter left there was nobody in the room whatsoever. So the room was free for me to take. Yes I do realize its a PvP area but its also common sense to be nice and share too.

Are there any nice people left in this game anymore....
Old 12-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Unfortunately, there isn't. So cherish those you find... (cause they'll eventually quit after running into the 4567892342 other jerks that inhabit the servers)

It's funny that the fighter had to bring in two level 60s to take you out of the room though.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Well to be fair on the fighter though I was 10 levels above her using a CG +9 Axe but still even bringing 2 Lv 60 clerics on me I was doing very well and I had 5 mobs on me at the same time too.

I really had the urge to come back with a party of DDs and clerics to take them out but I didnt want to start any drama as the 3 people in that guild are from a very very well known guild on Teva
Old 12-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Well, still she can't expect you to not take over. Would've happened even if you weren't there to begin with. Guilds in a way suck cause of that... drama. Glad I'm able to avoid it... I'll just let those high level guilds take each other down. >3
Old 12-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ah well.. if u arrive after she's gone to restone (i.e. she didnt see u and didnt say "not to take my room")

she would've came back with the clerics anyway and drive u out...

it almost became a competition of "who's got more friends"

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-07-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
and now with the high score board of kills they have a bigger "incentive" to go around pvp'ing people....
Squishy mage. so I just make sure to steal one of their buffs before I die xp

Old 12-08-2008, 05:50 AM   #7
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Reminds me of this funny incident:

I was grinding in PoA with three friends (one lv 5x, one 4x and one 3x).

An archer who was a friend of the lv 4x mage came and asked to join us but we said we didn't want any more in because the fighter in party didn't like any more drop in exp. He stayed and got stunned because he was in the way. The fighter kindly told him to move out because she was afraid she'd stun him again. Next thing you know, he started attacking our mob. So the fighter got mad and killed him.

He came back and after chatting with the mage, he left but on his way out, he began charging at the mage. Both the mage and the fighter got angry and came after him and killed him repeatedly. (ok, hot headed party I got there lol)

After that, I left PoA but the fighter was still there. The archer called a friend to help him kill the fighter. Much to my surprise, the archer's friend was someone I know. So I quickly whispered him while we were still in Forest Perimeter. As I expected, he didn't immediately attack my fighter friend but instead tried to understand what happened. In the end, he decided not to kill the fighter.

Lesson to be learnt: never call a friend who is your enemy's friend.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 12-08-2008, 05:58 AM   #8
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
yeah. if someone standing in my AoE thats his/her fault. I'm not moving to compensate for their one little patch of ground...

TAB is often a problem too
it likes to select other people instead of the mobs
I've been shot by so many mages and archers running by and it takes them usually 2-4 hits before they notice that it wasn't a mob that theyre hitting = =|||

I generally don't have too much problems in abyss though
lv5x abyss is pretty big
just have to make sure that there are no pkers running around...

Old 12-08-2008, 06:01 AM   #9
Andromeda
Spider Pig

I don't know what is more awkward about this though the fact that the 3 people are in a very well known guild on Teva or the fact that one of them are actually registered here.

I didnt want to come back with a full party because I know the person here may have made a topic about it complaining about me without knowing the full story

Every passing day this game becomes more frustrating and sometimes you have to wonder why do we keep playing this game...
Old 12-08-2008, 06:08 AM   #10
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
precisely why I don't go to abyss any more, if at all.

Though I would come if a friend insisted. lol

-------------------------------------------------
Closed Thread