Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 03:18 AM   #1
King
Imp

In-Game Name: King
Current Level: 1
Server: Teva
King is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to King
[Guild Recruiting]Apoline

Hello, I'm looking to create one of the first guilds in Apoline server, if not the first. The guild will most likely be named Apoline, after the server. This guild will be for fun and friends BUT we will guild war actively. Right now, the server is new and many are low level and lack money. Us creating this guild will require alot of teamwork and effort. We need to pull together 300 silver to create it. Now, here is where everyone comes in.

Guild Recruitment/Creation/Sign-up sheet/donations:

Here is how this will work. We need 300s and i will try to divide that over 30 people unless they want to donate more. Why would you donate more? Well here are the current benefits of donating to the Guild:

Donating 20 silver to the guild will be a guarranteed spot when the guild is created, and a permanent guild admin position as long as it isnt abused.

Donating 10 silver to the guild will be a guarrenteed spot when the guild is created. If 30 people donate 10s then there will be 30 members when the guild is created, that means there is 5 slots left. Although, here is a final option.

The number of remaining spots(depending on the ammount of donaters) will be up for a raffle. 5 silver donation will give you 1 chance in the raffle. Donating 6 silver will give you 2 chances, 7 silver will be 3 chances, 8 will be 4 chances and 9 silver will be 5. When we have 300s total i will create the guild and i count how many members we have and the remaining spots will be up for raffle. The raffle results will be right after guild creation. Those winners and the 10s+ donaters will be recruited. If you are not on during the time we create the guild, i will recruit you when we are both online.

Now for the sign-up list. Here is the following form you need to fill out to join. You may also send me a friend request in game and tell me you would like to make a donation. I would also like if you posted here though. My name is located below donation list in the thread.

In-game character name:
Level:
Class:
Donation ammount:

Current Donation List:
-Noob,20+ silver( so far)
-Nurse_Betty, 10 silver
-LilWayne, 10 silver
-Chaotic, 10 silver
-Ryoji,10-20 silver
-xxVISAxx, 10 silver
-souloftrance, ???
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

You can contact me in game, my name is Noob. Send me a friend request, and whisper to talk.

Now, What are the benefits of a guild? Well, first of all, having a guild tag gives me a sense of pride. Another thing is there is always a large group of friends to talk to outside of shout.
You will have many people to party with. We will do many clan events, such as KQs and raids. Guild wars will also be a fun Pvp benefit of the guild.

Thanks for your time,
Noob

Last edited by King; 09-09-2007 at 10:01 PM..
Old 09-08-2007, 04:33 AM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'll try to help. Not sure how active I'm gunna be on my Cleric, I'm trying to be active ^^ I'll be willing to donate 10s.. if not more, when I get it.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:06 AM   #3
King
Imp

In-Game Name: King
Current Level: 1
Server: Teva
King is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to King
thank you ,added to list
Old 09-09-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
King
Imp