Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 07:10 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
Collapsed Prison is the same as forest of mist, but with bigger monsters and dumber n00bs.

I feel your pain. Funny stories.
LMAO. T_T"! I didn't have that much problems with spores.. I think.. and supposedly, spore should have been a bigger problem since there are really little spawns of mushrooms compared to greenkies. @_@"
Old 01-06-2009, 07:31 AM   #12
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Then, you get those that say "i just need 3 more big greenkies and I'll be out" and KS all your big greenkies even though you were clearly hitting it first. Geez, if everybody comes and says "i only need 3more", we are never gonna get OUR quest done, are we? =.= Usually I don't mind so much, but that day, it was a totally raging day because there were lots of ksers around so it was like, UGH!!!
I met someone like that too LOL.
Seriously, I wish all the people in fiesta have common courtesy D: You're more likely to receive what you want if you ask for it politely... What's it going to take you, 5 seconds? In return, you get what you asked for AND you save yourself from drama.

>edit
Yeah haha I usually don't go to higher-leveled maps because 1) I'll get killed before I reach the portal and 2) Lots of drama if there's competition.
When the spot is empty it's gorgeous though xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-06-2009, 07:37 AM   #13
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Lol Blahs...

I must've been lucky... during the times I had these repeateables... I always ended up soloing cause no one else was doing it. TAT
Old 01-06-2009, 08:06 AM   #14
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Lol Blahs...

I must've been lucky... during the times I had these repeateables... I always ended up soloing cause no one else was doing it. TAT
Now that is downright lonely, LMAO. Jk, I guess it's better to do the repeatable quietly, than to go through so much frustration. Lucky I live in Australia, so during my night time, it's rather peaceful. xD
Old 01-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #15
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
It does not change.

Having taken Doylen to cap and now me from 60-70 over the recent hoildays (great writeup btw Spirit) the issues around the repeats, the competition for kills and the leatching will continue. Sometimes you will find a great bunch of plp who work together well and sometimes you wont.

The ones you work with well you should ask to add to your friends list (ask, dont just send them an invite). You will want to work with them later. The ksers and leatchers well, you remember them too and so do others. They start to find that they get dropped from partys and have to beg for one at the higher levels because of the reputation they have created.

The same thing goes for the random pks in the abyss.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #16
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
D: OoooOoo

You really are gonna hate Muds...

For greenkie kill the ones on that edge close to Uru...Then just duo the big greenkie, i only stayed on the left side of the area and stalk 2 bigs that spawn there. Like I finished a quest an hour...A little slow but consistant.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 01-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Silent Wizard View Post
The ones you work with well you should ask to add to your friends list (ask, dont just send them an invite). You will want to work with them later. The ksers and leatchers well, you remember them too and so do others. They start to find that they get dropped from partys and have to beg for one at the higher levels because of the reputation they have created.
Yeah! There's this girl (could be a guy) that I've seen in KQ that was very aggressive... I joined a honeying and the 2nd thing she said to us was "You're all noobs this group is noob" (how do you expect us to work together with that tone?)

Then in the next MD, she was there again, and NO ONE partied her! She was yelling "PARTY ME PARTY ME" "OMG YOU MOFO NOOBS PARTY" blah blah blah..

and no one responded to her... LOL she was cussing us out but we didnt respond to her... (actually i think someone said "if stop being such a bitch we might party you" LOL)

Now I dont even join a unfilled KQ if she's in it...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread