Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 03:10 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miriamele View Post

It doesn't even have to be justified completely.
We've had random people declaring war on us before... completely without reason...

Like there's time where there's just the two of us online.. grinding in AEW hidden with the giant pixies... and someone war us...

no one was in town.. no one was around us... we go back to town after half an hr.. and... no enemy was in sight O_O

just totally random...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-22-2008, 03:19 AM   #12
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
It's always a good idea to have a non-guild alt to vend things. That's how I used to do it, at any rate.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:39 AM   #13
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
One day, I was the only one on and in a KQ, and our guild was declared on. After spawning back in Eldy after the KQ, I saw one of them, but he was low level. I whispered him and asked him why. He continued talking to me, but I soon learned it was so that the rest of his guildmates could make their way to the center of Eldy where we were. I had explained to him that I was the only one on and was in the middle of a KQ, hoping to get him to realize that calling random wars affects people. Since Outspark in all their brilliance has made it so that you cannot receive heals or revs in KQs while in a guild war. I never attacked him and he waiting until all his mates were there to back him up, before they all attacked me. Being on my fighter, I was able to kill him rather quickly and hold the others off, until I was tired of wasting my pots & stones. I eventually spawned to Uruga by way of scroll and logged off as my fighter and went back on as my 7X cleric. They could never touch me and because I killed the one person, we won the guild war.

Later that night, after my shop was set up and I was asleep, they decided to war us again and proceeded to kill my shop then repeatedly kill me over and over at the spawn point.

My shop girl is now back out of G____G and back in Heart, which is a non-warring guild.

The fact is there are major assholes in this game. However, we cannot let these assholes run all the good people away from the game or otherwise we let them win. I live my the saying "what comes around - goes around." They will get theirs eventually. It may not be in this game, it may not be by me and it may actually happen to them in real life. But, they will get theirs.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-22-2008, 03:58 AM   #14
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
Yeah, we've been warred randomly too. Not often, but it happens. But most of the wars that we've been in, there were some stupid, bogus reasons why they happened. My guildies behave and don't cause problems, but people sometimes try to find fault, start war, etc.

We got randomly warred once when only three of us were online. Me, a fighter, and a cleric. I don't know what they were thinking. Maybe they figured that we didn't have many people running around, so it would be easy? We still won, but a couple of their top lvls sat it out. A bunch of them were waiting in Eldy to fight us (I'd say a lot of 5-6x but I can't remember completely), we killed them, and then they ran. So it goes...
Old 12-22-2008, 07:07 PM   #15
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
One day, I was the only one on and in a KQ, and our guild was declared on. After spawning back in Eldy after the KQ, I saw one of them, but he was low level. I whispered him and asked him why. He continued talking to me, but I soon learned it was so that the rest of his guildmates could make their way to the center of Eldy where we were. I had explained to him that I was the only one on and was in the middle of a KQ, hoping to get him to realize that calling random wars affects people. Since Outspark in all their brilliance has made it so that you cannot receive heals or revs in KQs while in a guild war. I never attacked him and he waiting until all his mates were there to back him up, before they all attacked me. Being on my fighter, I was able to kill him rather quickly and hold the others off, until I was tired of wasting my pots & stones. I eventually spawned to Uruga by way of scroll and logged off as my fighter and went back on as my 7X cleric. They could never touch me and because I killed the one person, we won the guild war.

Later that night, after my shop was set up and I was asleep, they decided to war us again and proceeded to kill my shop then repeatedly kill me over and over at the spawn point.

My shop girl is now back out of G____G and back in Heart, which is a non-warring guild.

The fact is there are major assholes in this game. However, we cannot let these assholes run all the good people away from the game or otherwise we let them win. I live my the saying "what comes around - goes around." They will get theirs eventually. It may not be in this game, it may not be by me and it may actually happen to them in real life. But, they will get theirs.

Some may call me a hypocrite, but I've been warring the weak guild that attacked mine for the last two days. They are comprised of many weak players, so they got the point quickly.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 12-24-2008, 05:42 AM   #16
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
My giuld is non-war for all the reasons above. I was in a warable guild for a while and dumped it when i got po'ed enough. I created a new guild and took all the best plp with me lol.

What i think would help (imho) the guild war situation is that if you are killed, YOU STAY DEAD for the duration. Same thing for the abyss, YOU STAY DEAD for 1 hour of logged on time.

It's no good that a group of low lev low lifes gangs you and before you can kill them off one by one the others are back. PLP might think twice (if they think at all) before they decide to war or attack in abyss.
Old 12-25-2008, 06:33 AM   #17
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Yeah it's pretty pointless indeed. At any rate, I will always be ready for drama.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 12-29-2008, 06:24 AM   #18
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Originally Posted by FatalLace
"oh... just another ordinary day in fabulous bijou~"
True...true.

It happens alot. Ill come back from FBZ2, huntin for mah christmas lootz, and there will be like 50+ guild guys from bigger, more active, popular guilds just standing there. Then ill be like "huh" and go to check the shops, only to discover like...sixty percent of the shops are gone. I even saw it first hand once. A wave of this one guild, like a wall of attacks, just swept through eld and killed a buttload of vendors.

Happens like...every other day in bijou.

They dont call it the wild wild west for nothin baby!!

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Closed Thread