Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #11
Deoial
Crab

In-Game Name: Deoial
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
Deoial is on a distinguished road

i play a cleric and my major pet peeve about cleric are if theres 2 or 3 clerics in a party i feel like im the only one healing like the other clerics are going "hmm well with this many clerics i can just stand around and attack" AAAARRRG

just because there's more than one cleric in your party dosn't mean that you should just stand around whacking stuff... please HEAL

and to the mages... don't pull an entire room in abyss without either 3+clerics or t3 scrolls i can only heal 1260 on a 2 sec recast and 1200 on a much longer recast calm it down the mobs will wait i promise

and tanks as long as im not getting hit your doing a damned good job imo keep it up

archers... i know you kite everything it comes with the job but dont run halfway across the map and expect me to follow you into fields of aggro... take it slow no need to go overboard and lose xp then yell that i wasn't healing sorry but im not risking my xp because you wanted the whole room

maybe im asking too much... but every so often ya get into that perfect party and everything just flows

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Last edited by Deoial; 12-12-2008 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: spelling as usual
Old 12-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #12
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
LOL this is good stuff. I agree with the gripes but I usually befriend the clerics in the KQ's. They tend to heal me 1st before the fighters, to the fighters' dismay. After all, I'm just a mage with no clothes. You just need the right people on your side. If you got a good party, you can make a plan of attack a few seconds before the battle starts, or explain the plan in the party chat. The sad thing is, some ppl don't read the chat at all (or can't read), and get caught up in all of the action, which gets ppl killed in the more challenging KQs. Marry a cleric and your worries will be over....

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 12-15-2008, 09:44 AM   #13
zakpat84
Little Hob

In-Game Name: " "
Current Level: around 40+-
Server: Teva
zakpat84 is on a distinguished road
lol im availible ^^