Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 08:46 AM   #11
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all

Shouldn't call yourself stupid just because you don't understand some gaming lingo. It's okay not to know these things, so I'm requesting a change in your thread title =].

All of your questions have been answered, so I've just got to say welcome to the community. If you've got any other questions you're more than welcome to post them here.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:27 AM   #12
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Bad Thread Title
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Even though all the questions has been answered, I want to say hi anyway since it's your first thread here. xD How awesome would it be if my mum plays mmorpgs!

Ok sorry back on topic now.
Hi! Southern Majesty's mom here! I wish all moms would play games - keeps us young (if not for real, then at least in our hearts, hee hee)!

Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
Shouldn't call yourself stupid just because you don't understand some gaming lingo. It's okay not to know these things, so I'm requesting a change in your thread title =].

All of your questions have been answered, so I've just got to say welcome to the community. If you've got any other questions you're more than welcome to post them here.
Hello Your Majesty. Thanks for getting these answers for us. I agree with Dynamics - don't call yourself stupid. You are far from it (can you say i-dot?)

Oh, and, BTW, you left full-time college student out of your signature.

Love ya, Mom

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 08-23-2007, 11:38 AM   #13
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Hi! Southern Majesty's mom here! I wish all moms would play games - keeps us young (if not for real, then at least in our hearts, hee hee)!

Hello Your Majesty. Thanks for getting these answers for us. I agree with Dynamics - don't call yourself stupid. You are far from it (can you say i-dot?)

Love ya, Mom
My apologies if I sound rude, but are you really the mother of S_M? If that is true, then does that mean you're a grandmother? Sorry but I'm just very confused at the moment.
BLAAAHS IS A NUB-PIGGY ;3;
Old 08-23-2007, 11:42 AM   #14
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Can i still call you stupid? ................
JK
*Runs away*
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:07 PM   #15
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by chinhchinh View Post
My apologies if I sound rude, but are you really the mother of S_M? If that is true, then does that mean you're a grandmother? Sorry but I'm just very confused at the moment.
BLAAAHS IS A NUB-PIGGY ;3;

No apology needed - I don't think it's rude to ask.

It is true, and yes, it does mean that I am also a grandmother. My oldest grandchild is 12 and my youngest grandchild is 2 & 1/2.

If that is confusing it may be because I'm not the typical grandmother type person. You see, first, I am a young grandmother, and second, I just never really grew up. I started playing electronic games with Pong, from there to Atari and on and on. In fact, S_M and her brother had to fight me to get the PC (DOS OS only - pre 386 models) to play the first Zelda game.

Hope that doesn't cause anyone to reject me just cuz I carry real-life Granny title - my in-game preferred title was Mara Executioner! Woo Hoo!!
(OK - gotta go to work before I become unemployed Mara Executioner!)

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 08-23-2007, 12:17 PM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Lady-Loki, you are awesome. My idol. My hero. Everything. Seriously.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:00 PM   #17
NavMan
Tomb Fox

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Navv
Current Level: 1000000000000
NavMan will become famous soon enoughNavMan will become famous soon enough
Whoa, two generations playing Fiesta here, three if you can get the oldest grandchild to play. That is so awesome.

Last edited by NavMan; 08-23-2007 at 01:28 PM..
Old 08-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #18
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by NavMan View Post
Whoa, two generations playing Fiesta here, three if you can get the oldest grandchild to play. That is so awesome.
Ha! Ha!, One step ahead of you!! My son created a warrior in CB2, and under my watchful eye, made it to a level 11. So we do have 3 generations playing Fiesta. Guess you could say its a family tradition to become addicted to games, lol.

Love ya, Mom
I added full-time college student to my signature.
Yes, after many, many, many years I decided to go back to college to obtain my degree, woo hoo!! Only 11 weeks left for my Associate, then two more years for my Bachelor!!!

If that is confusing it may be because I'm not the typical grandmother type person. You see, first, I am a young grandmother, and second, I just never really grew up. I started playing electronic games with Pong, from there to Atari and on and on. In fact, S_M and her brother had to fight me to get the PC (DOS OS only - pre 386 models) to play the first Zelda game.
And she must have passed this gene on to me, because my son and I fought over all of his gaming systems and the computer so much that we ended up buying him is own computer, so we wouldn't fight anymore. It is a shame when your son tells you that you need to get off the computer and do your homework, and it is really just his way of getting "play" time in on the computer. And it is just plain SAD when I threaten to ground him so that I have more playing time, lol.

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Can i still call you stupid? ................
JK
*Runs away*
Run!! Run fast!! No, I am a very easy going person, who can laugh at myself and make fun of myself. I am also my biggest critic. So, if I do anything stupid in the game, trust me!! I have already said worse to myself than anyone could possibly say to me.

Originally Posted by Kamilah View Post
The opposite of buffing. You use them on monsters to decrease their defense/atk/etc depending on the debuff.
lol, maybe my question should have been, what is buffing???

And thanks to all of those that have welcomed me and helped me out!! I am so excited about OB, that I took half a day off work to go home and get housework, homework, and everything else out of the way so I can play all night once we can start playing again, lol. Told you I was addicted.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by NavMan; 08-23-2007 at 01:50 PM..
Old 08-23-2007, 01:36 PM   #19
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Wow does your son go on these forums? =)

Originally Posted by Southern-Majesty
lol, maybe my question should have been, what is buffing???
A buff is spell casted on you that will increase your stats to help you (e.g. increase defense, increase power, increase accuracy etc etc), so a debuff would be something that makes your stats go down (e.g. decreased defense, decreased power, decreased accuracy etc etc).

Hope that helped. =)

Edit: @Nav - WTH! She quoted you LOL!
Old 08-23-2007, 01:42 PM   #20
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Wow does your son go on these forums? =)

A buff is spell casted on you that will increase your stats to help you (e.g. increase defense, increase power, increase accuracy etc etc), so a debuff would be something that makes your stats go down (e.g. decreased defense, decreased power, decreased accuracy etc etc).

Hope that helped. =)
*light bulb just went VERY bright* Got it!!!! Thanks. And no, my son does not come on the forums. I can still control a lot of what he does, and when something is as open as the forums, I have to put on my mother hat, but I will read him things that I think would help him or he might want to hear. Besides, he wouldn't have the patience to sit and read posts and take the time to respond, he is all about killing mobs.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread