Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 03:05 PM   #11
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
To be honest

.. I didn't think about writing down the name of the individual, but if anyone hears of someone making that mistake and can verify the stats and specials that it has, I would give it back.

I only wish the individual that bought the green archer pants from me for 60c when I first started would do the same.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-07-2008, 03:06 PM   #12
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
You posted at the same time I did, go back and read what I wrote and do not feel guilty. When I sold my level 5X Mage hat for 40C instead of 40s, did anyone ever contact me? Nope. You know what? MY fault. I should have checked.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #13
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Yeah dont feel guilty. It is people's fault for not checking the price they put. I've played other MMO's that people do that all the time, I actually know of people that look all day for people that mis-priced stuff.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 04-07-2008, 03:12 PM   #14
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
No matter what people said, if I was in that situation, I'd still feel guilty.

But really, don't linger over it. The best thing you got was a lesson to always check your prices, AND you got a cheap lvl 30 goal/weapon, LOL xDD

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-07-2008, 03:13 PM   #15
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Don't feel guilty. I've priced something in coppers too... and I don't even remember what I priced wrong. :P

After all it is just a bunch of pixels.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:13 PM   #16
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
If you are going to feel guilty, then why buy it? Why put that feeling on yourslef. Leave it for the next person to come along and swipe it up. That way the guilt is not on you.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-07-2008, 03:16 PM   #17
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Off topic, but this would make a pretty cool debate o:

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #18
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Spirit
I agree with you. I do not think that I will ever get contacted about the axe. It has some licenses that help identify it as different and I don't think anyone is going to be looking for me to give it back. That is why I put the whole 60c green LVL3x pants thing in there. noone has been looking to give me more money for the item.

Bottom line is, if it was a mistake, I am sorry about his loss. It's a game no one was really hurt by the transaction, it is not real life. In real life I have gone back to the store to pay the correct amount when something didn't ring up correctly, though I have never gotten a $100 shirt for a $1.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-07-2008, 03:19 PM   #19
Wynaro
Blue Crab

Indestructo Helicopter Champion!Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Wynaro
Current Level: 55 Mage
Wynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the rough
Hehe when i was running to eld storage one day, I wasn't hunting for them but I was in need of Copper ore HQ (to make lix[2]). I saw a store selling them and checked out the price. 4 full stacks were marked as 99c (4s 901c for the stack) but the fifth stack was marked 9c (450c for the full stack!) Hehe I hovered my mouse over that obvious mistake and was about to buy but i thought, " I would love it if someone PM'ed me and told me that i had made a mistake in my pricing." So what did I do?
I PM'ed, " Hello?" Wasn't even sure if they were watching the chat or if they were afk.
They replied with a "yes?"
"One of your stacks is 9c."
"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!! You have put my faith back in this game!!! I didn't know there were any honest people left!"
" you're welcome. Careful from now on ok? XD"

Now will someone else do the same for me one day? Dunno! Even if no one ever does me a favor that way, It felt kinda good to make one persons day!

On the flip side I agree with Spirit that we are all accountable for the prices we set and oughta be double checkin (triple checkin for those uber high priced items!)!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #20
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
You should not feel guilt. The responsibilty is on the seller to verify what he puts in his shop. If he does not check & double-check then he is the only one guilty in this case.

Had you not bought the item someone else most certainly would have, so the seller would still be without that item and would still have exactly the amount of coins he set his shop to sell for.

You do not need to feel guilty since you did nothing to cause that item to be sold at the price he set his shop for.

Quote:
From FTC Website:

Because overcharges can occur in all stores and on all kinds of items, the report recommends that consumers carefully compare advertised or posted prices to scanned prices at checkout. Ultimately, however, responsibility for accurate pricing rests with the individual store and its employees. The organizations participating in the study urge retailers to continue to examine and, if necessary, change their pricing practices voluntarily.
The above is addressing overpricing but would apply to underpricing also. The key point in the above is the bolded & underlined portion.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere

Last edited by Lady-Loki; 04-07-2008 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: typo
Closed Thread