Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 01:24 AM   #21
phizzie
Mini Pinky

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: phizzie / Fuzzybums
Current Level: 20 / 29
phizzie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to phizzie

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Also, what does fame points do?
well at lvl 20+ yu can buy skills like "revive" and "nature's protection" for fame, but the system is bugged rite now so yu'll have to wait a while.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:27 AM   #22
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Anyone know what to do here. I got my scroll production skill but everytime i try to make a scroll it says I dont have production skill what do i do?
Old 06-27-2007, 01:40 AM   #23
That 1 Guy
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: That1Guy
Current Level: 23
That 1 Guy is on a distinguished road
Some scrolls you also have to buy the skill for it. If it's Bluish/Purplish you can make it. If it's yellow you can't make it yet.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:44 AM   #24
fullback
Papa Bear

fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Originally Posted by That 1 Guy View Post
Some scrolls you also have to buy the skill for it. If it's Bluish/Purplish you can make it. If it's yellow you can't make it yet.
I forgot about that part of the production thank you.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:49 AM   #25
thailehuy
Fire Mushroom

thailehuy is on a distinguished road
The point is, there is no scroll recipe yet <.< Those scrolls apparently are very strong at low level, last one hour for tremendous amount of bonus <.<
Old 06-27-2007, 03:02 AM   #26
NavMan
Tomb Fox

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Navv
Current Level: 1000000000000
NavMan will become famous soon enoughNavMan will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fullback1719 View Post
It has to be in the recruitment stage.
I had a lot of trouble joining my first KQ. Most of the recruiting KQ's are right at the bottom of the list, beneath the "In progress" and "Schedule" one's.

Old 06-27-2007, 03:13 AM   #27
fullback
Papa Bear

Originally Posted by NavMan View Post
I had a lot of trouble joining my first KQ. Most of the recruiting KQ's are right at the bottom of the list, beneath the "In progress" and "Schedule" one's.
If you go to the all tab of the KQ scroll down and those are the next ones to happen be there around 5 minutes ahead of time.
Originally Posted by thailehuy View Post
The point is, there is no scroll recipe yet <.< Those scrolls apparently are very strong at low level, last one hour for tremendous amount of bonus <.<
Yes the recipes are there just hit the arrows at the bottom of the alchemy section of the skill merchant.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:26 AM   #28
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I KEEP DYING!

Like so so much! I was just walking OUT of Elderine and all these mobs started chasing me, and I didn't even get a chance to run 10 steps and I DIED. There goes another 45 exp.

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ;~; I don't think I will ever make it to 20. What do you guys fight at 17 if you're an archer? @.@ Also I forgot to save skillpoints so does that mean I can't learn that pick axe/mining skill or whatever for the quest until I level? There's no skill person in Elderine is there? Can you buy town scrolls from npc shops?
Old 06-28-2007, 12:47 AM   #29
fullback
Papa Bear

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I KEEP DYING!

Like so so much! I was just walking OUT of Elderine and all these mobs started chasing me, and I didn't even get a chance to run 10 steps and I DIED. There goes another 45 exp.

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ;~; I don't think I will ever make it to 20. What do you guys fight at 17 if you're an archer? @.@ Also I forgot to save skillpoints so does that mean I can't learn that pick axe/mining skill or whatever for the quest until I level? There's no skill person in Elderine is there? Can you buy town scrolls from npc shops?
Well I think you could fight boogey's or ratmen at lvl 17. There is a skill person in elderine that sells the 20+ skills and I think she has mining. I don't think you can buy scrolls from npc if you find one though tell me.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:52 AM   #30
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
There is?? I can't find that skill npc on the map before. Is she like near the centre of Elderine?