Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 06:51 PM   #11
Aldread
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Aldread
Current Level: 3X
Server: Teva
Aldread is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aldread Send a message via MSN to Aldread Send a message via Yahoo to Aldread

Originally Posted by Enrei View Post
This may or may not relate to the thread but have you noticed that female clerics are more common than male clerics? Or is it just me..
no, ive never really noticed that, but now that you point it out your right. there def seems to be more female clerics than male. *shrug*

but ya, off topic:-x
Old 10-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #12
Orochi
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: xGelox / AMPss
Current Level: 35 / 36
Server: Epith / Teva
Orochi is on a distinguished road
Hmm, I invested all my points on end('cept for 2 on str) and I'm lovin' it. I'm considering putting some on spr when I reach lvl25+ but currently, my sp is 100pts more than my HP so I don't see the point of investing on spr just yet. Feel free to convince me otherwise since I'm not so sure of what I'm doing .

This may or may not relate to the thread but have you noticed that female clerics are more common than male clerics? Or is it just me..
I blame what the Filipinos call the 'Chixilog' complex or Chicks with balls. I admit, my cleric is female even though I'm a man

http://comicgasm.com/
Old 10-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #13
Royal_Assassin
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: UnholyStrength
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Royal_Assassin is on a distinguished road
there are 3 reasons behind that.. 1. some girl characters look better then boy characters, 2. guys choose to be girl characters cause they usually get more charity and special treatment by other guys ( items + money + parties ) and 3. guys are horny and like seeing girl characters move..lol

but as for the build of clerics, just go your own way, go by what you like and that also goes with skills, if you make a character off someone else's build.. it wont be as fun to you and prolly means you will have you play a little differently also, which makes it more difficult if you are not used to playing like that.. which also makes the game less fun
Old 10-23-2007, 12:19 AM   #14
SockPuppet
Mushroom

SockPuppet is on a distinguished road
Hokay, I've noticed a lot of people saying they like the crit chance improvement from spr, and I just have to point this out: crits really aren't that big of a deal. If you're thinking "I'll put 25 in SPR and crit all the time and it'll be awesome" I'm gonna have to prove you wrong, with math. Yeah, sorry. Anyway:
If you put 25 points in STR, you'll end up getting 30 extra damage to each hit.
If you put 25 points in SPR, you'll get a 5% increase in crit chance, so out of every 20 hits, you'll do double damage on one.
In twenty hits, with 25 points in STR, you'll end up doing 600 more damage from the extra damage.
In twenty hits, with 25 points in SPR, you'll do one hit's worth of extra damage.
In other words, to do more damage with SPR than with STR, you'll have to be doing more than 600 damage each hit. I admit I haven't gotten really far in the game yet, so this could be a load of crap, but I don't think I'll be doing more than 600 damage a hit very soon.
I can appreciate someone putting points in SPR, it helps a bunch with mana pool and m. defense as well. The point I'm trying to make here, I think, is don't put your points in SPR for the crits. It's a nice bonus, but not the main benefit from SPR.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:39 AM   #15
ballz_of_fury
Mushroom

ballz_of_fury is on a distinguished road
wat happens wen wen closed beta ends
Closed Thread