Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
asera
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Asera
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
asera is on a distinguished road
Has anyone else noticed...

that on teva more and more higher lvl clerics seem to be end:spr build? i dunno its kinda making me reconsider my str:end 1:2 build mmmmm i could always swap over to spr but it would hurt my end a lot /sigh
Old 09-26-2007, 09:25 PM   #2
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Don't follow a crowd. (unless they got money)

Go your own way.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:38 PM   #3
jofonandez
Mushroom

jofonandez is on a distinguished road
Really? I admit I'm one of that crowd... though I can't say I'm high level heh... but to be fair I chose the build on my own. It's been working out pretty well for me so far as I can choose to party or grind solo with reasonably good xp gain.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:19 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by asera View Post
that on teva more and more higher lvl clerics seem to be end:spr build? i dunno its kinda making me reconsider my str:end 1:2 build mmmmm i could always swap over to spr but it would hurt my end a lot /sigh
I was having a conversation about this with my Goldhill KQ party, you didn't happen to be one of them, did you?

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. People usually cap SPR at 25 and they're probably going to pour the rest of their points into STR/END anyway. STR/END is a good build, I used that in closed beta and it worked fine for me.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:53 AM   #5
jofonandez
Mushroom

jofonandez is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
People usually cap SPR at 25 and they're probably going to pour the rest of their points into STR/END anyway. STR/END is a good build, I used that in closed beta and it worked fine for me.
Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing. I actually crit quite a bit and I'm only lvl23, the magic def I assume will also come in handy eventually at least somewhat, and it's nice to have such a deep sp bar.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:30 AM   #6
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
my cleric in CB was end/spr. loved it
Old 09-27-2007, 12:02 PM   #7
The Blue Viper
Honeying

The Blue Viper is on a distinguished road
I'm guessing the higher you are the more of your damage will come from your weapon and your base stats than your free stats. I can see how +1 attack rate per 1 STR would become useless. Which is why I'm putting thought into SPR myself.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:57 PM   #8
asera
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Asera
asera is on a distinguished road
as of right now im speculating if i should switch over a for a lil just because im at 10 str: and 20 end. it might be a good idea to dumb some points into spr just to boost crits and increase my sp pool but im not sure. Not to mention theres the fact i miss a bit which i guess dex rings take care of lol....its such a tough choice now more crits would benifit your overall dmg and make you a lil more useful in grps since thats what its goin to come down to sooner or later around the 30s ya? if anyone can provide some insight i would love it :P
Old 10-16-2007, 09:43 PM   #9
Aldread
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Aldread
Current Level: 3X
Aldread is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aldread Send a message via MSN to Aldread Send a message via Yahoo to Aldread
well for me (2:1 end:spr build) i got my end to 20, and now im pumping spr till 25, then after that i think im gonna try a 4:4:2 str:end:spr build.
this will give me a *little* more dmg, hp/def, and still slightly increast my crit (.01%) and sp pool, which is VERY usefull when your partying with people 10 levels above you.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:52 PM   #10
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Enrei is on a distinguished road
This may or may not relate to the thread but have you noticed that female clerics are more common than male clerics? Or is it just me..
Closed Thread