Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #31
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

Originally Posted by tacc View Post
You get all the damage too. And if you need this monster for a quest it often happens that you dont get the kill.

How many hours left? I tried to "convert" the time but I got 3 different results with 3 different calculators...
Its now about 9pm in my time zone (Berlin).
Ack I hate it when people do that.. that happened to me 3 times in a row for the ratman fighter, and twice for the boogie knight.

And I hope we don't have to do too much to get it started. My connection is crappy DSL, and it took me 5 hours just to download the game.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:06 PM   #32
bcdood
Gang Imp

bcdood is on a distinguished road
Ugh... It's fucking delayed. Knew that shit will happen. They release shit on Friday and when the day rolls in they realize they are too lazy to put the work into launching it because they want to go home early. Fuck publishers that do that shit. If you're not going to want to work on your last workday of the week then you should of said OB on Monday instead of Friday... Next thing you know when Monday comes it's delayed to Tuesday because all the employees have the case of the Mondays.

Seriously Fiesta, fuck you.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:15 PM   #33
UchihaSasuke
Mushroom Fighter

UchihaSasuke is on a distinguished road
You've got issues, don't you?
Old 08-24-2007, 09:30 PM   #34
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by bcdood View Post
Ugh... It's fucking delayed. Knew that shit will happen. They release shit on Friday and when the day rolls in they realize they are too lazy to put the work into launching it because they want to go home early. Fuck publishers that do that shit. If you're not going to want to work on your last workday of the week then you should of said OB on Monday instead of Friday... Next thing you know when Monday comes it's delayed to Tuesday because all the employees have the case of the Mondays.

Well you want the game to run smoothly don't you? And they don't just work 5 days a week, they have people working everyday at many hours of the day, so we don't have to complain.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:33 PM   #35
Tsuki_Shiro
Slime

In-Game Name: Tsuki
Current Level: 55
Server: The Failing One
Tsuki_Shiro is on a distinguished road
Well now you all have to wait until Monday to play the game. xD
Which is killing me so much right now.

http://www.outspark.com/node/8546
Old 08-24-2007, 11:32 PM   #36
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
So what the fuck is up with no client? Do we use the old one or what? I'm not fucking downloading some bullshit when it starts and have to wait like a fucking 2-3 hours for it to download... Are we using the closed beta client and patching? Why the hell didn't they tell us shit about what they are doing...
I know OB has delayed but when it comes out I suppose they'll tell us what to download on the day it opens. They did that for CB2.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:51 PM   #37
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw

Calm down.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:55 AM   #38
Kyite
Imp

In-Game Name: Kyite
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDD?!!!
Kyite is on a distinguished road
Blah, I know you have like.... super godly wisdom right? o_o So could you please tell wtf to do in the mean time... ?? Anyone up for some counterstrike source? =D
Old 08-25-2007, 01:14 AM   #39
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Kyite View Post
Blah, I know you have like.... super godly wisdom right? o_o So could you please tell wtf to do in the mean time... ?? Anyone up for some counterstrike source? =D
You should go and do all your homework and study up.

/nerd.

xD
Old 08-25-2007, 01:19 AM   #40
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

OMG DELAY OMG OUTSPARK SUXX!!! F**KING OUTSPARK WITH A DELAY THATS PROBABLY NECESSARY!!!!!

Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it. Its a FREE game that techincally you are a TESTER for.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Closed Thread