Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
Khoinie
Slime

In-Game Name: -Quit-
Current Level: ^
Server: ^--^--
Khoinie is on a distinguished road
Wost Dt pt I ever heard of...x.x

Ok.....Well you know the "Dream" cc/dt/ln/what not pts right?
If not its 3 magies,1 cleric, 1 tank.
So I go to Dt and dance around since I'm to shy to ask for a pt and since I'm a cleric I usually get pt'd.
So I get invited and the pt was 2 mages and 2 fighters.
At first I thought it was go by easy since it was a 89 and 855 fighters....Good def riiight? WRONG! They we're squishy as crazy even with a shield/def scroll.
Even worse was how they didn't know what was mock so the even more squishy mages ended up getting knocked around like rag dolls.
Even worse was how they both were 80 and got killed so easily that I won't even have enough time to heal them...

So we get to Barny after much deaths and suffering and we try to kill him. The fighters go in magies attack yadda yadda yadda and then right at the beginning the fighters die in like 2 hits before I could heal them again (Maybe my reflects aren't good enough x.x) Then the magies get one hit KO'ed and then I ended up dying too.

So we all respawn and one of the mages had to go and then logged off.
So we had an extra slot and the guys invite another fighter.....

We all run to Barney and started fighting again...And it turns out the new fighter couldn't tank either x.x...So I'm off trying to heal their squishy bottoms. Eventually they all die once Barney did his AoE and the agroo goes to me. I rev one and then start clanking. After the other fighters were revved they just sat in their mushies and started talking in spanish. ( The magie also knew a bit of spanish and translated a bit of things they were talking about in guild chat (Was *Insert my cleric name* sucks at healing and can clank....Should've known...Blah blah blah and all of those hurtful things x.x)

Once Barney died the fighters come and pick up the armor. Then they all say "You suck at healing. I wonder how you got this far >.>" I was "Omg 3 fighters and a squishy mage D:!?!?!" "I'm not a miracle worker q.q" And they said in return..."Well your not a miracle worker because you SUCK!" Then I left pt and told one of my friends about it to cool down...

After that I quited my cleric and made a mage. Once I got to 70 though I went back to my cleric and was sooooo relived that the fighters have out lvled Dt/quitted because of 91 beacuse I haven't seen them ever since....

/End rant

Btw thanks for reading through it all haha x.x
Khoinie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:03 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
OMG I rage for you! Should totally say "ALL of you suck at tanking I wonder how YOU got this far!"

How dare they be such assholes, if it wasn't for you clanking they can kiss the floor more often and forget that armor!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
Spark
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: iSparrky
Current Level: 90
Server: Teva FTW! ;D
Spark is on a distinguished road
Well that sucks. o.o

I've had stuff that happen to me so many times on my archer,sometimes they'd kick me when we got to the boss or something like that. :c

They're noobs D:<

Thanks to laviie for the epicest signature ever!
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:33 AM   #4
kklathan8613
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: S0rrowsong
Server: Legel
kklathan8613 is on a distinguished road
True Story; it happened yesterday.
So there I was, a meek, mild mannered level 90 Trickster sitting at almost exactly 100milion exp wondering how, oh how will I manage to hit level 91. Behold! A random invite to a DT party! I am the last person to join an 84 figher, 89 mage, 89 mage and 87 cleric. I think to myself "This should be a piece of cake." Right? Wrong.

We do the boots bosses and I try to explain about the concept of the double drop. Nope the dynamic duo of magery loots their boots. We start clearing to the pants bosses and I try to explain to these mages how to AE. Not how to AE effectively with a trickster; Not how to AE so you do not get agro, I try to explain to the wonder twins how to AE at all. This continues until we get to Corny and we stop for about 15 minutes until I am satisfied that I have explained to the brosahs exactly what an ice nova is and does, and why it is a Good Thing to use in the company of a Trickster.

Well....... We started clearing the adds from around barney and guess what? No AEs. Still. We engage the purple menace and guess what? No AEs. Again. We died to the adds and I said that I should not have to teach a mage how to play their class at level 8x. That was the first party in Fiesta that I ragequit.

About a half hour and a very large glass of water later I come back to try my luck again. I saw a random fighter shouting for a 2nd tank an I am thinking "Well... It cant be as bad as last time." So I join an 85 fighter, 85 cleric, 89 mage and an 82 mage. Well, people go afk and a half hour later we are ready to begin.

It turns out that the PT did in fact need a 2nd tank... and that 2nd tank was the fighter. I found myself acting as the main tank while our fighter stayed behidn the cleric and did not engage until i had full agro. Ok, I can work with that... I have tanked DT before. No big deal. Then Rex the wonder tank decides that he wants to run ahead and agro the mob ahead of us so that he can loot the treasure chest. I guess r33t l3w7s are in those chests and the amazing progidy of marital prowess decided that they were too good to share with us mere mortals.

This on its own bothers me, but does not get under my skin. However. The amazing fighter did this while I had agro on a full mob and I had to go charging off to get another mob in order to save his skin. Then he goes charging off agroing uneeded mobs because he needs barny and doesnt care that the rest of us want pants and boots.
One of our mages is good, very good, the other decided that DT is the new KKP; afking isnt only allowed; its encouraged. So he went baibai and left us to try to pick up the pieces while he shroomed in an alcove. The cleric was decent, not great not horrible. That left the amazing one.

If there is a more ignorant, stuck up, selfish waste of oxygen on Fiesta then that fighter, I have yet to meet it. I made it to barny before I lost it totally, and proceded to ragequit my 2nd PT ever in Fiesta.

And that was yesterday.. I can only wait to see what I can find today
Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, looking at the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. I'm on a chair.
kklathan8613 is offline   Reply With Quote