Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 01:32 AM   #1
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
What a dissapointment..

Well I decided that I'd re-install Fiesta, see if I could level up my lvl 70 Cleric.
I install it and patche sinstall no problem.
I login
I normally get "Connection to servers has failed" or something like that before the server slection even shows up, so that happens again about 75% of the time, then I get server selection, I click Teva and join, Then 15% of the time I get "Failed to connect" or something then it closes down and the problem mentioned first happens again.
On the odd chance I get in I have a small chance of it saying Map is under maintenance, even though it isnt. However presuming it works I get into the game.
Huzzah.
I change map, nope.
It doesnt load, the laoding screen stays as it is with no actual loading taking place, the white writing staying white rather than going green as it does while it is loading.

It seems to have less of a problem on my Laptop, but its so laggy I get DCed or die pretty quickly anyway.
I have tried at differant times of day, the only differance is I get on sooner and manage to change maps once before the problem arrises once again.

My computer has a fair amount of space available, although there is aload of crap on there I need to delete as it is clogging up the free space, although I'm not sure if that would be a problem. My computer has good speed and I try playing Fiesta with little to no programs running.

Any ideas ?
Old 08-26-2009, 02:44 AM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Clean that "crap" first. For all you know, there may be a good share of Trojans/Keyloggers that can eat up your internet connection.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:45 AM   #3
joshbl56
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: Toasty_Cleric, Toasty_Fighter, Toasty_Mage, Toasty_Trickster, Toasty_Tanker
Current Level: 60, 32, 36, 20, 1
Server: Bijou
joshbl56 has disabled reputation
That happens to me, i usually have to close Fiesta and then log back on and hope that nothing screwed up.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:47 AM   #4
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Clean that "crap" first. For all you know, there may be a good share of Trojans/Keyloggers that can eat up your internet connection.
According to AVG Anti-virus I have no Trojans or Keyloggers, etc.
I'll delete all the cookies and stuff and see if that can help.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #5
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
I get the same BC during the day time, its cause of my ISP though not my laptop, make sure your internet signal is clean. I get a 8GB download rate which is plenty enough to play, but because its so dirty and dodgy its never smooth hence the constant fail. And BT/SKY won't do nothing about it so im stuck.
Closed Thread