Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[Results] Lumpy Santa's Crisis!

The KEY to the ANSWERS!

We've all done plenty of quests in Fiesta, but more often than not, completing quests is like following an instruction manual from our resourceful FiestaWiki (well, for me, anyway). It's about time that we step into "the outside world" of Isya and accomplish the "big things" without a Wiki holding our hands (though I know many had gone to Icy/Triumph for help, LOL).

Coincidentally, Fiesta's Lumpy Santa (played by Guild Master Lump in Uruga) had a mission for the FFers! He sent a letter to his little helper, Blahs (played by… Blahs), which got torn up by Blah’s little naughty raccoons. Desperate, Blahs asked the FFers for help to find her letter!

Checkpoint 1 of the quest

Members were to find the pieces of letter scattered around FiestaFan and PM it back to Blahs! Starting piece was given, 8 pieces to be found. Locations were:After putting the pieces together, we get the full letter!

Blahs then read the letter, and realised Lumpy Santa lost his key!! So she asked the members to help her find the key! Blahs started them off with a hint - was to seek the person that hasn’t found their true love yet. And dundundun, the person was Loveless!

Loveless then tells them what she knows about the key. Apparently a little mage was in possession of the key. Who’s a nub mage on FF… that’s rarely seen in Fiesta?

Checkpoint 2 of the quest

Ah, it’s got to be Rightclaw!

Members then found Rightclaw crying, and it turned out that the evil Spirits in Helga’s Tomb had stole the key!!! They tried to ask Spirit to give the key back, but she refused to admit that she took the key (mebbe she was still angry that Blahs didn’t tell her what was in the letter)!!! The only thing she kept saying was to not look in her property (hint hint, much?). LOL. Anyways. I know many people are stuck on this soo…

Dun dun dun dun….

Checkpoint 3 of the quest

THE KEY IS TO BE FOUND IN HER SIGGY!!!!!!!

For those who have found it, kudos to you! For those who haven’t, go and have a look and see if you can find it now (not that you’ll get anything for it, lololol).

Members then handed the key back to Blahs, who got it delivered back to Lumpy… BUT OH NOES! IT GOT LOST IN THE MAIL!!!!! … JK.

Well anyways. TADA! FF quest completed!

Gained -9000 hours.
Gained head-desking moments.
Gained frustration and desperation.
Gained e-cookie.

[Note :: Pieces of the letter and the key will be left where they are for another day or two for people to have a look at. Will be removed afterwards]

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 12-19-2008 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: Click the links!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:19 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

The Winners!

Ah yes, the winners!!

First person to reach Checkpoint 1 (of finding the letter pieces) was…

BELASLAV!!

Congratulations, you win 300s + + purple name!
[koager came close, missed out by 6 minutes!]

----

Second person (first person for this was actually Belaslav again) to reach Checkpoint 2 (of seeking Rightclaw) was…

Hessah!!

Congratulations, you win 200s + + purple name!

----

And lastly, the first person to reach Checkpoint 3 (of finding the key) was…

Lady-Loki!!

Congratulations, you win 700s + + purple name!

Congratulations to all the winners! And also a big thanks to the following members who gave this event a go (as well as all those who tried to find the letter pieces!)
  • Koager
  • Manzcar
  • Ralath
  • BDEx
  • Esen

--------------------------------------

Badges/Tokens

These were included to ensure that members did not crash through the quest without going to the designated "NPCs" in the correct order. It got confusing at the beginning, but thankfully the rest went well. Each badge/token was also personalised by having the member's name written on it to avoid stealing tokens and using them

--------------------------------------

Other Stuff

I hope everyone had enjoyed this "quest" if they participated, or enjoyed watching other members pulling their hair out and head-desking. All the mods had great fun watching members PMing everyone else (lol @ Icy/Triumph getting harassed because people took the "knowledgeable person" as a hint instead of "person who lost their true love". But as least it was a compliment to be thought as the most knowledgeable person right, Icy/Triumph?!?!).

I actually didn’t think you guys will PM other members, so it was a funny surprise.

It was also hilarious to watch the way some of our members responded us. One tried to sweet talk Spirit into giving her the key, one decided to write lovely poems for us, others were kinda like "wtf?".

But yes, thanks to all those who participated and hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Great stuff and thanks for the effort, you guys are champs

edit: your drawing and editing skills are amazing *o*

Last edited by Dynamics; 12-19-2008 at 10:37 AM..
Old 12-19-2008, 10:52 AM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
It was the damned emoticons one I could never find.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL Loveless I get it! xD
I gave up searching for the map pieces because I was only searching the wiki ... got a heart attack today when I saw a map piece the the SSOTW rules thread xD
And the key in Spirit's sig was cool LOL.

This is so much more well planned than any of Outspark's events! xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #6
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
YAY! And wow! I thought I made it to the top 5 first finishers, but I didn't think I was first to reach checkpoint 3!

And, to all the mods, THIS was a really fun event! Once a little logic started kicking in it didn't take as long as I originally expected. I spent the most time on the last part (it was prolly really close to the same amount of time it took for part 1, but I feel it was a little more time), (and I still wonder what map is the "Temple of Spirit" that I found in the wiki as I tried to decipher what "property" Spirit could actually own.

And . . . KT!!!! You really need to post all your adorable chibi's with their clues (maybe in order) for everyone who did not participate to see how very cute they are!!

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 12-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post

And . . . KT!!!! You really need to post all your adorable chibi's with their clues (maybe in order) for everyone who did not participate to see how very cute they are!!
LOL I did! I posted various links in my first post and if people clicked on them you'll see it.

Maybe I'll go bold them to catch a bit more attention!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:18 AM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I was twidling thumbs waiting for people... :d Such an entertaining event for us mods too. Congratulations to winners and participants.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #9
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
LOL I did! I posted various links in my first post and if people clicked on them you'll see it.

Maybe I'll go bold them to catch a bit more attention!
LOL, nah, I was just reading as Christmas colors and not as links - but . . . now everyone knows to click the links and see the adorable chibis!

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere

Last edited by Lady-Loki; 12-19-2008 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: added KT's post for reference
Old 12-19-2008, 11:20 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Ohh! Well I bolded and purple'd them since I know Dyna also missed the links! xD