Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
A_Forever
:w

I shall tell you guys.

Yes, I shall tell you about my awesome adventure of the night of Friday, January 23, 2009!

As some of you may know, I have been sick and so has my brother. Stomach issues and such. Which means, we aren't suppose to have junk food. Well.. we've been sick all week.. so yeahh.. no junk food all week xD

Anyways-

Italicized = thinking.

-----------

This is my story.
-----------

8:30pm

I walk into my mother and step-father's room and take my mother's cellphone. I tell her I am going to call my brother/dad to say good night and possibly talk about a few things. This is okay'd by her and I walk out. Phew.

8:34pm

I have made it safely back to my brother's room undetected! He is sitting in front of his computer when I walk in and he asks, "Did you get it?!".. I nod. I am told to sit down on his couch so we can talk. Whats to talk about? We have it all planned out. He proceeds to tell me the plan all over again, "Okay. We have to wait until mom's door is closed AND the light is off. Then we call for pizza. First, we need to find out Domino's hours, so go online for that, then (And this is after the door is closed and crap) we go outside, after writing on paper what we want and the number, place the order and walk over to the security gate to tell them we have food coming. Since the pizza person will tell us the approximate time it will take them.. we wait in the house until 5minutes before that time. We go outside so we can meet the pizza guy thus avoiding the doorbell being rang or door being knocked on THUS avoiding Troy's barking."

I nod in agreement. He tells me to go back to my room but leave the phone.

This is crazy

8:45pm

I was now back in my room blabbing to Hyper, BDex and here and there to Derrick. Everything was nice and calm.. for now.

9pm

My brother has come into my room and is sitting on my couch.. but now my step-father is up and about.

He comes to the door of my room and says he will be back. He's going to get more Challah bread and bananas since we can keep those foods down. My brother and I say okay to him and then look at each other nervously. The one night we decide to do something thats seen as absolutely terrible.. our mom and step-dad must stay up half the night.

9:30pm

My brother and I have decided to write down what we want now and the number to the pizza place. They're open till 1am.

10pm

Brother is back in his room now and our step-dad has returned with bananas and challah bread.

Step-dad has entered the dead zone and closed the door.

10:30pm

The door is closed, the light is off. Its time.

We make our way slowly to the front door. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm so f***ing nervous! I unlock it yet can't seem to open it myself. I look to my brother for help. He takes lead and opens the door without making one sound. I feel so proud to have him as a brother......

We're outside now on the porch, standing under the porch light. I take out the piece of paper that has the number and order and my brother takes out the phone. He makes the call.

Jesus its cold

10:40pm

The order is in and now we're headed to the security gate. Just as we start walking down the lane, a lady comes out to have a smoke and talk on the phone. We don't make eye contact. No one can know who we are. We're so kickass~

I wait by these big bushes, just out of sight of the security guard, and my brother makes his way to the door of the booth. He's back in 2minutes saying its done. Sweet. Lets get out of this god damn cold then.

Before we get back to the house I say, "Oh no. We have to open the door and crap all over again." He replies back with, "Nope. I didn't close it all the way on purpose, Liz." Brilliant!

10:46pm

We're in our rooms now. We've decided to wait till 11:25 to go back outside and wait for the pizza guy.

I continue my pleasant blab session with dearest Hyper.

11:25pm

We're back outside now. My brother decides that we should walk to the big bushes and peek around them so we can see when the pizza guy gets here. I say okay.

11:40pm

The pizza guy has not arrived yet. We decided to walk back to our driveway and wait there.

On the way back to the driveway, the phone vibrates in my pocket.. I pick it up and well.. whaddya know? Its the pizza guy. I hand the phone to my brother.

11:45pm

We're back in the driveway and my brother has just told me that the pizza guy was sent to the wrong place and will be here shortly. Argh.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

12am

He's here!

We pay the man and head back into the house. My brother tells me to split the food in his room and so I do.

12:02am

Hyper is jealous of how kickass my brother and I are and wishes he could join us in having pizza at midnight. Tehe.

1am

My brother has already put his extra pizza in tin foil but.. I realize that if I were to do that too.. there'd be way too much foil in the freezer and we'd be discovered! Shit.

I must take the bullet. I put my pretty-much-full-box-of-pizza in a drawer in the fridge to be discovered. Sigh.

5:30am

Hyper had already departed long ago, so I say good night to dear Derrick and head off to bed. yawnyawnyawn. Ooo. Fresh Prince is on.

10:26am

I wake up, but force myself back to sleep because we haven't been discovered yet. Rawr.

2:12pm

They have found it, have had their fit but think thats the only pizza and do not find my brother's. They throw away my pizza.

I decided I shall allow my brother to think I am a dumbass instead of telling him I did that so we wouldn't lose all the pizza.. or at least he wouldn't lose his. I'm too nice.

2:15pm

I have told Hyper of my heroic act and decide to tell my story.

----------

This was my story.

---------

So, erm.. some time after making the call and coming back into the house.. I threw up. Way before the pizza came! After throwing up though.. I felt absolutely wonderful and still do feel great. The pizza didn't make me sick again.. but my mom and step-dad think otherwise. My brother told them I threw up but didn't remember to mention it was before the pizza. xD

But yeahh.. thar ya go :3
Old 01-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Liz is my idol and I will worship her forever.

I am still jealous like crazy. Sandwich = so goooood.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #3
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Oooo what a fun adventure :3 I wish stuff like that happened to me XD!
Old 01-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
A_Forever

Liz says: (3:17:37 PM)
Does it look epic at all? xD
hyper says: (3:19:46 PM)
Yes.
hyper says: (3:19:55 PM)
Like 24 except not stupid.
Liz says: (3:20:02 PM)
THAT WAS THE POINT
Liz says: (3:20:04 PM)
PARODY FTW
Liz says: (3:20:06 PM)
LOLOLOL
hyper says: (3:20:06 PM)
LOL
Liz says: (3:20:08 PM)
<33333333
Old 01-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #5
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Epicness, go Liz !

Last edited by Phantom Badger; 01-24-2009 at 07:28 PM..
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
/HFF! LOL
Old 01-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #7
A_Forever

YEAH BOI!

/HFF sdf
Old 01-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
sounds like an awsome night. you took mission impossible to the next level.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Queenie iz teh shiz
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
A_Forever

Last night reminded me of when we(my family) used to live in Dearborn Heights, MI and during the summer.. my brothers, me and some of their friends would walk around the neighborhood with a laser pointer. Obviously pointing it in people's houses and stuff(All done during the night)

I remember when a couple was getting back from a date and my brother pointed it on the guy's crotch and the lady freaked AHAHA.

God.. I miss those days. ..I miss that uber nice laser pointer too. It was one of those erm.. nice $80 ones you could get back in the 90's or whatever.