Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-18-2013, 04:52 AM   #1
Raddoc
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Raddoc/ZFang/RaikuKitsune
Current Level: Lv. 70/ Lv. 60/ Lv. 50
Server: Teva/Apoline/Legel
Raddoc is on a distinguished road
Hello Forum Brothers and Sisters!

Hey guys! I am new to this forum, obviously, but I figured I would post here! A little about me: I am 17 and I live in the USA. I enjoy gaming (Duh!) and I have a divine, oh lets call it.. LOVE, for Fiesta. My current characters consist of my Main: Raddoc LV 70 Warrior in Teva. Secondandary: ZFang LV 60 Enchanter in Apoline. Noob: RaikuKitsune LV 50 Fighter in Legel. Well that's all my info! Thanks for taking a look
Raddoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
**naruto**
Hero Slime

**naruto** is on a distinguished road
Very cool - well, hopefully i'm not the first to say this but WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

I have a 97 cleric Teva and hopefully we could meet up :>
**naruto** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #3
Raddoc
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Raddoc/ZFang/RaikuKitsune
Current Level: Lv. 70/ Lv. 60/ Lv. 50
Server: Teva/Apoline/Legel
Raddoc is on a distinguished road
Well you pretty much are the first one. The only one at that xD But cool! Yea maybe we can. Just need to wait for the 2 week ban to be over on the 30th before I can get on any of those... Funny story actually. My friend, who happens to be a Plvler, was at ToS with some of his friends noobs. He owed me a Gem or 2 for some charms and I went to go get them. Well during this time I entered his party and started making my way there. Mind you I was already close to leveling. I had just finished a few quests to get me to 70 and I was just a few thousand xp short. Well as I walk in he is in the middle of killing a mob and after one kill, BOOM 70. Well I thought nothing of it at the time and he kept going while talking to me and I got pretty into it and totally forgot that I was earning xp... Well a few minutes later a random girl came along and basically started reporting us while sounding all smug about it. I tried to explain that I was just a buddy stopping buy but she wouldnt be convinced. She was seriously acting like Fiesta police and just wrote us all up in a report. A few hours later I go to log in and my credentials didnt get me in. Got an email saying I was banned for 2 weeks and wrote them a ticket asking for my account back because I did nothing wrong. That was yesterday around this time. Im hoping they dont blow me off like they do a lot of people...
Raddoc is offline   Reply With Quote