Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
Aryia
Huge Phinofly

In-Game Name: Aryia/ Mads / Karyia
Current Level: 7x / 5x / 4x
Server: Teva
Aryia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aryia Send a message via MSN to Aryia
quests, KQs, etc. help me out here?

All the time that i have been in fiesta, i never once really thought of doing a normal quest or KQ. So the whole time i grinded through every level, and it took more time lol and i lost out on getting fame too, and thought it would matter till now. i finsihed my lvl up quest for lvl 60 and got all my new skills though i havent been able to get the quest for the party heal cause all my quests are wayy behind for never doing them, so cant find that one. ive checked everywhere. also i dont have even close to enough fame to just buy tht skill cause of never doing quests in lower lvls. haha so now i have no idea how to get it ^^. any suggestions what to do?
i also just started going to the spider KQ and wow now im addicted, i mean i will practically only be there, then when it ends, go to abyss to kill time for the next KQ. any one else addicted, or just me? lol

Aryia
level 7x cleric
Honorable Admin of Honor

Karyia
level 4x cleric

Mads
level 8x fighter
Honorable Master of Honor
Old 05-02-2008, 12:34 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I LOVE spider KQ too!!!

I cant believe u managed to get through 60 levels without quest!! and all the armours that u would've got for free.. u probably paid for them urself....

anyway! to answer ur question..

ur party heal quest should start with Paladin Keast in Elderine, (click on Quest List to accept the quest named "A Truth of the Man")

Then, from wat i remember, you follow the chat log, and talk to each of the other skill NPCs.... and its just all talks, you should get ur skill at the end...

hope that helps!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #3
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
60 levels of grind ... @_____@;
Amazing survival.

Unless you're an archer, fame doesn't seem to do much except if you decomp/comp xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 05-02-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
LEVEL 60 WITHOUT QUESTS? Woaaahhhhhh. O: I can't imaging that. -got about 1/3 of all my exp from quests- That should be congrats'd alone...

Anyway, I never heard of that before now. Maybe a bug? I could use my fame to buy you one, then you pay for it? xD
Old 05-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
xNevetSx
Crab

In-Game Name: xNevetSx
Current Level: cleric 3X mage 2X
Server: TEVA
xNevetSx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xNevetSx
omg i though i was "bad" from lvl 1~26 only doing kq's now im stuck doing like lvl 3 quests but o well

then i was poor and i thought it would be smart to cash in all of my fame to get achemy stone for money i got like 40+ but then i realized that i need 10000 fame to get my lvl 60 party heal if i dont get it from paliden quest