Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Two Questions a Week for OS Staff!

We're finally bringing this back after a long hiatus!

Two Questions a Week for Outspark Staff!

Click for the past questions and answers!

We've all had questions we want to ask the OS staff in our minds, but not everyone's been able to participate questionnaire events or bump into a GM in-game answering questions. So! FiestaFan had received permission from the OS staff to ask two Fiesta-related question per week (approximately), which will be answered!

How do I submit a question?

Simply post here in this thread with a question you'd like to ask. Each week, the admins/mods will pick a good/interesting question and pass it to the OS staff. Answered questions will be posted on this thread.

What's counted as "good/interesting"?

Well... as long as it's Fiesta-related and doesn't involve things like "when will you fix this bug!!!!!", then it should be alright. Questions may also get a higher priority if many other members are also interested in it. So, if you see someone post a question you're interested in, please quote and say so.

Is there anything that won't be asked?

YES. Personal requests and issues will NOT be asked by FF. Things like "why was my account banned?", "when will you fix my character?" and the like will be dismissed. Please submit a ticket for personal requests and issues instead.

Can I ask about when bugs will be fixed?

No, because OS won't have the answer to that. OS only has the responsibility of reporting bugs to Onson, and Onson are the people who are responsible for fixing the bugs. So these type of questions won't be prioritized as well.

What about complaints?

That won't be part of this because complaints =/= questions.

DISCLAIMER:
Please understand that not every single question may be given a proper answer by the OS staff as they may not have permission to release every bit of information.

With that said, post any questions you have in mind! The first questions shall be picked in a day or two (depending how popular this thread goes...)!

With the permission of GM Kobal, once a month, he'll give a prize to his favorite question that was sent over the course of that month. So keep those questions coming!

Last edited by Rightclaw; 12-09-2010 at 07:42 PM..
Old 12-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
ZynneTeva
Site Supporter

Current Level: 60
Server: Cypion
ZynneTeva is on a distinguished road
Few questions/concerns...

1) As someone else mentioned right above me, is it possible to get a SC page added to the inventory? We cant put those things in storage, so we're stuck with them in our regular bags.

2) As a SC user from level 1, I have a huge pile of SC gear from rewards that clutters up my inventory. Could those rewards be placed in the "claim" tabs like Academy rewards and SC purchases? I literally have almost every single SC reward item still in my inventory bags and its taking up A LOT of space.

To make this worse, because I used the 15d "extra tab", I cant use "Iron Case" because it tells me it has no effect. I'm stuck with 3 tabs for another 10 days even though I purchased Iron Case.

3) Would it be possible to make SC purchasable more than 70,000 ($100 USD) at a time? Would it be possible to get a discount for these bulk purchases?

Since my monthly limit is $10,000 USD, why is there only a $100 USD purchase option? Shouldnt there be a $500 and a $1,000? For me to spend that $10,000 in a month, I would have to make 100 charges for $100? That comes out to 3 charges per day, every day, for a whole month? Isnt that kinda dumb? lol

Edit: I'm pretty sure my bank would start declining or start calling if they noticed $100 charges, 3 times a day, every day. They wouldnt bother if I made $10,000 one time, or $1,000 ten times.

No longer enhancing. Thanks for your business!

Now enhancing +9 items! For more info click HERE!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Small change - we've lowered it to 2 questions/week for the time being. If this thread gets popular enough, then we can go up from there with Kobal's permission of course.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Question:

Relating to the Level 82 quest - Suspicious Spell of Destruction 5.

Was the very low drop rate of the Ruby Guardian's Hair intensional? We need 50, and if I'm lucky I'll have 5 dropped in 2 hours. While the Ruby Guardian's eyes which we need 2 of dropped much much quicker.

Is there any possibility that the drop rate of the two items were mixed up?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #5
Cacophony
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Cacophony
Current Level: 110
Server: Apoline
Cacophony is on a distinguished road
/Just got out of an event and saw GM EmperorBacon

What's the best bacon related dish you've ever eaten?8D Profoodrelatedquestionispro!

JK I know that can't be used D8

Um um um will war the GM events ever be brought back to life? Those were fun D8
Old 12-10-2010, 06:14 AM   #6
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Outspark staff has put this on hold for the time being. It will be back sometime in the future though.