Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #21
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

Fixed, thanks!!!!!

You can take a picture of my archer with her name over her head, ta-dah!!! Spirit of Wind <------ your element.

EDIT: btw - this is what I used when naming my charcters. And I actually used the 4 basic elements of mythological witchcraft (NO, I do not practice)

In the witches' view of the universe, all things are made up of four elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water…….
Everything has its own unique blend of the four elements in it: everything that has substance has earth in it; everything that has energy in it has fire; everything that flows and/or has feelings has water; and everything that involves sound, thinking, or communication has air in it.

The element of Air is associated with the East in the Northern Hemisphere. This is the where the Sun rises, so this thinnest and most etherial of the elements is associated with Sunrise...and new beginnings. It is associated with Springtime and the wonder and curiosity of childhood.

Perhaps the greatest source of Fire we know is our Sun. This ball of burning gasses provides all living things on Earth with warmth and light. Without it, life as we know it would be impossible.

Water...it has so many moods. One can picture the deep swelling power of the ocean or the tiny lines made by raindrops on a window. Water is the crystal clarity of a mountain stream or a stagnant pool rich in micro-organisms. It's the warm laziness of a scented bath or the cold splashing challenge of white-water rafting. It can nourish or it can destroy.

The element of Earth represents our Mother, the planet Earth itself. It represents body and solidness. It represents permanence, stability, and security. All the things of Earth are things you can see and hold. If Earth is Matter, it's also the Mother, or Mater. It represents nourishment on all levels.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 03-21-2008 at 01:45 PM..
Old 03-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #22
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Ah, cool. Spirit's a witch, I knew it! Where's my torch!? Just playin, but now that you say that I think lightning is included in the Wiccan elements too. Lightning is always cool looking, shoulda incorporated that...

Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
As for the SOTW, I want to do wind/air but... *mental blank*
Yeah, air is tough. Here's mine:

Easiest sig evar actually... But no, I guess for air/wind you kinda have to show its affect on something as opposed to actually showing the element itself. I mean, you can't see air right?. I think of something like long hair blowing in the breeze, or trees bending in a hurricane or something when I think of it, but maybe someone can come up with something a bit more creative.

I don't know if I'm actually entering this or not. I hadn't planned to, but due to a series of fortunate events I actually have nothing to do for two whole days, Yay me! Not sure I wanna spend the time on this or not though, lol.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 03-21-2008, 04:50 PM   #23
nerdzo
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: nerdzo
Current Level: 5x
Server: teva
nerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
i like o:

-Credits to keya for siggy :3
*eats cookies*

Teva:
nerdzo - 5x high cleric - proud member of genesis ;3
nerdzeh - 2x wiz mage
Apoline:
nerdzo - 2x clever fighter
Bijou:
nerdzo - 1x apprentice archer
Epith:
nerdzo - 3x wiz mage - proud admin of DarkSerenity ;3
Old 03-22-2008, 01:23 AM   #24
A_Forever
:w

Me like too.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:09 AM   #25
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Bump!!! More entries!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 11:17 AM   #26
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Attempting mine right now.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:57 AM   #27
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Can't wait to see what people make. These ones could be especially cool. The elements are such a good idea for signatures.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 03-24-2008, 12:02 PM   #28
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I gave up on wind. xD
Old 03-24-2008, 12:03 PM   #29
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
I gave up on wind. xD
Wind/Air does look like the most difficult.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 03-24-2008, 12:06 PM   #30
a.L
A to the R to the K

Just finishing up now. =D
Closed Thread