Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 05:52 AM   #1
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Knowledge of a class

This person in this one archer thread on the officials forums is seriously annoying me. Lightningmystix knows the one. @.@

It's like everytime after I read one of his posts, I have to *headdesk* because... gah. They are just so.... frustrating.. =/

I'm just so annoyed by people who don't understand the class they are talking about (whether that is clerics, fighters, mages, whatever) and they only see a class from an outside point of view.

Is it too much to ask for someone to just play the class for a good 25 lvls or more before they start spouting their mouth about mages needing more defense or fighters being underpowered or clerics being overpowered or archers actually getting partied?

>.> *gnashes teeth*

Old 03-18-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
sry lemme get this right..

so this person is annoying coz he's talking about "how to play an archer" when he's not an archer??

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-18-2008, 06:08 AM   #3
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I think it takes more than 25 levels to really understand the fundamentals of a class, lmao. But I agree with you, its very annoying when people act like pros when they either 1: Are obviously not and 2: have not even played the class.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 03-18-2008, 07:15 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I wonder if I know this one. I know there's a couple in the Archer's forum that randomly comes into a thread and says crap. Makes me want to show them what an Archer is made of! *humph*
Old 03-18-2008, 11:13 AM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
You show them Loveless! 8D

Well, this particular guy isn't really listening to us >3<
We've stated over and over to him that we don't hate archers ... yet he insists that if we really hate archers we just play another class.
Point is, none of the posters there hate archers.
The OP of the thread was talking about how she did not want to spend near 2x the time that other classes spend just to reach a certain level/percent tnl and have to spend 2x more CS items to reach it ...

And yeah, like Ralath said it's like "... read. -headdesk-"

Because he, first of all, probably has never understood it as some of the higher leveled archers have.
And, he's not listening to us =3=

I think he's annoying all of the archers in that thread >O<

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #6
Ringetsu
Phino

In-Game Name: Ringetsu
Current Level: 79
Server: Apoline
Ringetsu is on a distinguished road
>.> whoever says archers suck must be out of their mind >< I'm deathly afraid of archers :/ the moment I see them in pvp i turn and run because their poison is just so O____O" ya u get it >.> (out of topic HEEEYY it's Lulong O,O funny seeing u here XDDDD do u still rmb me???)
Old 03-18-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
You can cure bleed, but you can't cure poison in PvP <33
:3
And I found out that poison is a pain when a monster casts it on you ... D:
It just kills your regen D<

But anyways, Lula wrote in on a perspective of grinding at higher levels.
The guy that we are raging about just kept telling us to quit the archer if we didn't like the class ... which we all did =O=

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-18-2008, 03:36 PM   #8
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I like my archer! Even though it's markedly easier lvling with my cleric, it's infinitely more fun playing an archer especially in kqs....my lvl 17 archer drew mara's aggro oh yeah! from a lvl 24 mage oh oh yeah!

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 03-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeah, a lot of 'outsiders' think we're in there flaming our own class. I love my Archer but like someone said I'm not going to spend 2x more on CS just to level.

That is why I post in those threads so that a GM will see what we need... and we need the change pretty badly. I'm sad to see only a couple of fellow Archers who have gone beyond 55. My Archer is sitting in Apoline waiting for the day Archers have more than just Multi Shot cooldown (I don't even use that skill much).
Old 03-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #10
nerdzo
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: nerdzo
Current Level: 5x
Server: teva
nerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of light
*edits edits no more name^^*
forgot abt the rule sry xP

hmm yeah, he should try playing an archer before commenting about anything

-Credits to keya for siggy :3
*eats cookies*

Teva:
nerdzo - 5x high cleric - proud member of genesis ;3
nerdzeh - 2x wiz mage
Apoline:
nerdzo - 2x clever fighter
Bijou:
nerdzo - 1x apprentice archer