Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 04:26 PM   #1
Horinia
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Horinia
Current Level: 6x
Server: Apoline
Horinia is on a distinguished road
1 Free level or Infinite fame+money take your pick

OK I decided to try this out and you know it works rather well.

At level 26 in Elderine, you are offered a repeatable quest from the Healer stone NPC. Where you bring him 5 herb leafs,roots,and stems. In return (after the initial one) you get 70 xp, 40 copper and 1 fame and 1 return scroll for Elderine or Rumen.
What I did is made an Alt and got it to 26. From there I initially invested 2 silver and set up a buy shop in FoM right behind LS gate. With all the lower level people running around XP'ing they were more then happy to pick the abundant Herbs around me and sell them to me at 10 copper each.
Once I filled up around 10 stacks I would return to Eld. After many mouse clicks later I was the proud owner of 30 scrolls, 30 fame and 1.2 silver from quest rewards. I then turned around and sold the scrolls very quickly at 250 copper each , netting me 1 silver profit per stack.
In addition once I had done that a bunch of times I had a lot of extra fame on the alt. So of course I used that to buy Alchemy stones, and sold those dirt cheap as well.
After 1 day I am up 25 silver, and nearly an entire level from 26-27 without killing a single monster on that alt. If I do decide to continue this neat trick, Ill have to kill him off a few times.
Usefull or not so much? Feedback please.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I've been doing that as well or hav done it on my characters while pricing it as 300c a piece. All proft went to me cause I picked the herbs myself. It's a trick most people use I think... but works nonetheless.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:53 PM   #3
jacquin
Bored Imp

jacquin is on a distinguished road
Hm, well, I'll be trying it NOW, thank you very much. I already make new characters on a regular basis, picking up all of the SBLs Vit scrolls and whatnot as I go.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #4
undeadmith
Bored Imp

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: yourboma
Current Level: to lame to edit constantly
Server: teva/apoline
undeadmith is on a distinguished road
the alch stones for howmuch each you sell them and do they sell good?

fight in the name of metal

Old 12-13-2007, 10:50 AM   #5
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Horinia View Post
OK I decided to try this out and you know it works rather well.

At level 26 in Elderine, you are offered a repeatable quest from the Healer stone NPC. Where you bring him 5 herb leafs,roots,and stems. In return (after the initial one) you get 70 xp, 40 copper and 1 fame and 1 return scroll for Elderine or Rumen.
Usefull or not so much? Feedback please.
I know this is an old post, but there is a level.5 or 6 one of these as well. Starfish and mushroom. I made a new character to collect some mats that don't drop much anymore and I gave this character 50 mushrooms and 100 starfish(picked up off the floor). Started the quest whenever you first get it and now I am lv.10, never left town and I have more than 5 stacks of free scrolls. Good quests to do if you know about them ahead of time.
Off topic though, do Elderine scrolls only sell for 250c on US servers? I play on Korean servers and they sell for 4s and people buy for 3s. Always wondered why I seem to have more money than a lot of you guys do. I am level 29 and have about 400+s and about 12 stacks of elderine scrolls that my wife forbids me to sell. Such a difference in prices between the Korea/US servers.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:14 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
o_O. 4s??????????????????

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-13-2007, 11:38 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
wow yeah well maybe in roumen u can sell elderine scrolls for 500c... but that's max max...

cant believe they're worth so many silvers! either its more rare in KFiesta or u guys are more rich...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #8
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Imagine Uruga scrolls? O_o

I have like 100+ scrolls. Wow I could've made... 400+s on the korean server
Old 12-14-2007, 05:38 AM   #9
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
Imagine Uruga scrolls? O_o

I have like 100+ scrolls. Wow I could've made... 400+s on the korean server
Uruga sell for 10s, people buy for 7s. I don't know why scrolls are so expensive. Probably more people in need of them. Higher population, more demand. Items are cheap though, again,probably because there are so many people selling items, drives the price down, but they all seem to want scrolls. Hell, I was selling Rouman scrolls for 750c.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:09 AM   #10
Song
Slime

Song is on a distinguished road
xD, but i dun get why pple still buy since so many pple actually create new characters to farm for other mats... and at the same time they can do the healer quest that gives out lots of town scrolls. Maybe they are just too filthy rich.