Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
aznhmg
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Yangel_priestess
Current Level: 1X
Server: Teva
aznhmg is on a distinguished road
Suggestions for this Build? (Currently Working On It)

I REPEAT BUILD HAS NEVER BEEN TESTED STILL THINKING OF THIS BUILD

There's also a one handed sword version...pm if u want to see it not much of a difference from this one though

Any Suggestions/Comments Accepted

A Spr/Str Build of two hand Axe Fighter...

25+ Spr
Rest Strength

Level 60 Stats

Spr=25
Str=XX (+5 from Class Advancement)

Skills

Power Hit
Max Damage Increase
Max Sp Consumption

Devastate
Max Increased Duration Timing
Max Cooldown

Fatal Slash

Vitality

Demoralizing Hit

Vampiric Strike
Max Cooldown

Bravery Mastery

Two-handed Sword Mastery

Fighting Style

When Soloing before i go fight a monster i'd use my buffs such as Vitality and any other scrolls and such...After that i'd go up to the monster then use Devastate to Stun the Monster...Then use Fatal slash to lower their Defence then Power Hit to do massive damage possibly, then if the Stun is gone by this time...i'd repeat and use Devastate, then i'd regular hit him until either cooldown for power hit is gone or when he's not stunned anymore...if not stunned anymore...i'd use devastate once more...

IF

if the stun doesn't work the first time then i'd use Demoralizing Hit to lower their Combat Damage so i won't take as much damage...Then whenever the cooldown for devastate is gone i'd cast devastate and repeat the step above

IF

if i'm runnning low on health while fighting that monster, i'd use Vampiric hit to regain "SOME" health then use a hp pot

What i'm looking forward to is the Big Crit and the Huge Damage...The only thing i'm worried about is the Hp and Defence....should i even consider putting any points into that or not?...suggestions would be helpful

Fighter Skills Here

Last edited by aznhmg; 11-02-2007 at 06:07 PM..
Old 11-02-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
1. Your thing is a bit confusing, are all the skills listed the skills your going to get? Or they what you plan to skill pump?
2. WHY 2handed sword mastery when ur using an axe..
3. you can't stun lock by yourself because
Maxed cooldown time on deva i THINK is about 15 seconds
Stun time is 8 seconds maxed.
Still, only allowing them 7 seconds of movement is pretty nice.. If deva even works in sucession this much.
4. Vampiric strike's use is in question for me atm..
5. Your way of fighting sounds VERY SP consuming..
6. your built to be blunt is MADE for damage and DAMAGE only As you wanted. You won't be able to tank nearly as much and soloing could be problematic depending on how good your aim is and how often your deva works.
7. Its best that you serve in parties as a hybird secondarytank/DPS (but don't think everyone else will believe you if you say that lol )
8. Powerhit i suggest decreasing cooldown time if your going to decrease sp cost.. It'll make more spamable.. The Sp cost though itself is useless to take if you plan to pvp more often.

Post your 1handed shield buildi want to butcher it too .....Jk
Your build is on the right track...just may want concider a few tweaks or so...

Random question. AZNHMG= asian heavy machine gun? O_o
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 11-02-2007 at 10:41 PM..
Old 11-03-2007, 01:32 AM   #3
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Well for skills... I have pretty much gotten every skill I can get up to now. I gotta agree with rokaraged. Your build is really leaning towards damage and seems to avoid the survivability part of a fighter a lot, if not almost completely. Will be good in a party though.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:27 AM   #4
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aznhmg View Post
I REPEAT BUILD HAS NEVER BEEN TESTED STILL THINKING OF THIS BUILD
really? or did you mean it has never been tested by *you*?
couldnt read the end of your post. i love my eyes too much for that - sry
Old 11-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #5
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Yea. It's quite straining. And well the build has been tested. I'm a 25 spr Full str besides the fact that I also add 5 dex. I buy every skill so you can count that into your skills. The only thing different is that I'm more of a hybrid than a pure dps fighter.
Closed Thread