Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
Ronclue
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Bomkie
Current Level: 23
Server: Bijou
Ronclue is on a distinguished road
Guide to Academy + Very good Academy

Academies are a group of people working together to help each other out. Similiar to a guild yet very different. Academies allow you to recieve rewards when you lvl. I have been in lots of academys. So i decided to make a guide about them.
1. You can only join academys if ur 40-
2. You join an academy at Guild Master in Roumen (not sure if there are more.) Click on academy, then enroll... a list will pop up
3. you can not join academies that have 50 grads already
4. click on the academy u want to join and click enroll
5. You can only leave ur academy after 1 hour (not in the GAME, you can log off and then log back on)
6. After you join your academy, u might want to talk to the guild master, press academy, then rewards. This will open up a window with lvl ranges. Beside those, you will see a certain amount of money. After checking out those, u might want to look at the top of the window.. where it will say guild storage or guild cash (i forgot ) it will say how much the academy has. If at 0... this means you will not get any rewards from ur academy until some1 donates to the academy.
7. You start geting rewards at lvl 10
8. you get a graduating reward when you reach lvl 40. (usually some kind of armor or ring/wep/necklace/pet..lol)
9. ENJOY
10. now for the moment you have been waiting for... (drum roll)
The best academy is.... "Kyuuten Atae". This academy, although usually full, gives a good amount of money per lvl (ranging from 15s-45s). You might think the guild storage is empty by now.. guess what? its not, with a lvl 81 being the guild master, its ALWAYS FULL.

P.S please keep in mind that this is my first guide TO ANYTHING. i would like to know how well i did... please give me a rating out of 10. 10 bieng the best and 1 bieng the worst... TYVM
P.S.S Enjoy ! TURTLE
Old 06-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
SpeedySnail
Hungry Wolf

SpeedySnail is on a distinguished road
Yes it is very good,il give like a 4/5 .A little adviceerhaps you should tell us how to identify the academys who gives money reward,not all academys gives reward...Exemple:A "money" academy have ****+ people.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
Ronclue
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Bomkie
Current Level: 23
Server: Bijou
Ronclue is on a distinguished road
I was just wondering if i could redo my stat pts on my fighter some how.. he is lvl 26 right now and has 31 pts on STR. i want to put 25 on SPR ( is that for crit?). can i somehow change iit?

i dont really know how to tell if academys give u good rewards... BUT this might be a way:
All the simple names like: _Pain_ and MegaHealer, have been taken for a long time. so i guess those players are high lvls... so that means when choosing an academy asume that original and simple names like the ones above are high lvls which means they are RICH.. which means lots of $ for u when u lvl up.

P>S i know this is not a CERTAIN way to figure out which academys give what.. BUT this is how i think of it...

VS. who u think will win?

Last edited by Loveless; 06-03-2009 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Don't double post, use the edit button.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Please do not double post and use the edit button.

Also, keep on topic; it is your own topic afterall. Other questions you can direct them to Questions and Inquiries or to their specific class sub-forums. Do use the search button because a lot of your questions have been answered.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
SpeedySnail
Hungry Wolf

I have a REALLY good trick here on how to identify a good academy,it works 95% of the time(approximatively).You guys all know that when we click on Enroll,its shows a list of academys,the ones who had already 50 graduated people are on the TOP.So go on the top,with the 50 graduate peoples academys,scroll down until you reach the academys with 49 graduated peoples,these are the GOOD academy.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #6
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
It's a decent effort. It's good that your language is straightforward and easy to comprehend, but your organisation of the information is offputting.

It'd be nice if you had clear and distinguised subheadings for your guide. e.g. "What is an academy," "Joining an academy," "Leaving an academy," "Tips to ensure you join a good academy" etc.

Also, point number 9 isn't really a point.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:19 AM   #7
SpeedySnail
Hungry Wolf

O yea anbd Ronclu,at point 6,its Guild or academy storage,not guild cash ; ).
Old 06-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
there are guild managers, in every town.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #9
DeathMagnetic
Hungry Wolf

Server: Teva
DeathMagnetic has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to DeathMagnetic
Academies aren't for helping out other Academy members..
You just join the get the 40s per level up.
And by the way, Loveless is the best, mainly because Spencer is a scrub with 10000Gold pieces.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #10
SpeedySnail
Hungry Wolf

Well,im in loveless academy,and actually,we are the 4th best academy.But,it IS an academy that gives hell lot of money!IF you join it at lvl 1 and that you reach lvl 40 while you are still in Loveless,youl be freaking rich.