Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
furtzor
Imp

In-Game Name: Kelliane
Current Level: 10x
Server: Epith
furtzor is on a distinguished road
lvl 1xx

i like fiesta rly, but lvl 100 is just too much... i'm getting desperate ; even more with my archer... i got everything to be godly: hg xbow, full ln set, i got over 6k hp no ext scroll buff. but whatever i do in pvp i get pwn... i alway got told: get lvl 100 you will be a beast (or w/e) here i am lvl 100! but im still getting owned... even now ppl tell me: get lvl 105
no kidding, u think i really want to get to 105 after that... plus, i dont have the motivation... i mean lvl 100-105 take like 36 hour per lvl -_- wth cmon,
even if i EVER get lvl 105, wtf im gonna do? no way ill ever get sl or ml... and even if i do get those, no way ill ever be able to put it +9/10. such a waste of time to continue lvling... or even playing?...
so yea here i am : i like fiesta but lvl 100 is just too no life for me.
-> already thought about making an alt, but here again, it will hit lvl 100 soon or later

so what should i do? play a new game? tell me you guys game suggestion

Last edited by furtzor; 07-18-2011 at 03:31 PM..
furtzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Have you play any other class at all? Sometimes it helps break the boring cycle up by going another class..

If you like PVP maybe you can give fighter a go.. I got a bit of PVP thrill in the early levels of fighter (from about 30-50) until mages because my biggest enemies...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
If you say that then... really you should probably quit MMOs altogether.

No matter what level you hit there will always be those who are one step ahead. Play the game the way you feel is good, not what others think you should do.

It also does help to make an alt or play another game for a while. Play something that doesn't require to to be x level to "pwn". My suggestion would be action MMOs... it's more skill than actual gears/level. At least IMO.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
furtzor
Imp

In-Game Name: Kelliane
Current Level: 10x
Server: Epith
furtzor is on a distinguished road
good idea, imma try a action mmo, u guys know any?
no shooter~
something with sword, tps
or arena kind
Old 07-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #5
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Scottlee38 is on a distinguished road
Well bro, if its the pwn you hate i would say go cleric but for the SC you said you bought mage seems more a style for you. HAHAHA YOU PICKED ARCHER!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU??? <--- sorry bout that just that OS jacked up archers so bad they really do suck at pvp and people have been raging about it for a while now. As for hating this mmo's leveling style, tons of people are with ya, you can try beta mmo's coming out like faxion and spiral knights. Faxion is all about pvp and less grind, but still BETA sadly. If you do play fiesta again lvling guide is the way to go, should be easy for you since ya sweat sc XD.
Scottlee38 is offline   Reply With Quote