Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-15-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
Xchaotix
Mushroom

In-Game Name: StormRibbon
Current Level: 36
Server: Bijou
Xchaotix is on a distinguished road
Mara KQ with 4 people?

I'm playing as my Fighter on Bijou, and join a Mara KQ. The KQ starts, and... there are only 4 people. A Trickster, Cleric, Mage and Me.

Immediately the Cleric wants to leave, but the Trickster is hopeful and wants to see if we can do it.

So we go along, and it actually goes pretty well. Then we get to the first fakes. The Mage pulls Marlone, the Trickster and I tank it, and the Cleric healed us. It definitely wasn't easy, since Marlone was hitting pretty hard, and the Cleric was doing his best to keep up.

We finish him off, and then start on Mara. She's tough; her aoe attack almost always kills me, and I had just run out of stones and pots, but we press on. And... what do you know! We killed her! ... but not before she takes my last life.

The Cleric is only level 18, so he can't rev me. Unfortunately, I can't go on with them... so I say my goodbyes and good lucks, and click respawn and warp back to Elderine.

So, I wasn't there for the end, I'm not sure if they made it or not, but I still thought it was an accomplishment that we killed the first 2 fakes, even though I died in the end.

It was quite an experience, since we all worked together to make it happen
Old 04-16-2011, 12:05 AM   #2
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
I love it when that happens <3

A small group of four people and me almost beat the mini dragon KQ. We RAN OUT OF TIME. If we had more time, we would have had it in the bag. Just the five of us! We felt pretty good xD

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:31 AM   #3
Krowley
Huge Phinofly

In-Game Name: Krowley
Current Level: 92
Krowley is on a distinguished road
Honeying with 4 people. My greatest accomplishment on Mage.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:34 AM   #4
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i almost had a mara win with four people but the fighter screwed it up and then we still almost did it but mara was eventually able to screw up my healing :x. maybe if we had you we could've beat it ;_;

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #5
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Xchaotix View Post
I'm playing as my Fighter on Bijou, and join a Mara KQ. The KQ starts, and... there are only 4 people. A Trickster, Cleric, Mage and Me.

Immediately the Cleric wants to leave, but the Trickster is hopeful and wants to see if we can do it.

So we go along, and it actually goes pretty well. Then we get to the first fakes. The Mage pulls Marlone, the Trickster and I tank it, and the Cleric healed us. It definitely wasn't easy, since Marlone was hitting pretty hard, and the Cleric was doing his best to keep up.

We finish him off, and then start on Mara. She's tough; her aoe attack almost always kills me, and I had just run out of stones and pots, but we press on. And... what do you know! We killed her! ... but not before she takes my last life.

The Cleric is only level 18, so he can't rev me. Unfortunately, I can't go on with them... so I say my goodbyes and good lucks, and click respawn and warp back to Elderine.

So, I wasn't there for the end, I'm not sure if they made it or not, but I still thought it was an accomplishment that we killed the first 2 fakes, even though I died in the end.

It was quite an experience, since we all worked together to make it happen
Sounds like a good run, sorry that you didn't make it until the end...Good combo of people, I expected there to be like 3 tricksters and you or something. It was nice for the cleric to stay xD
Originally Posted by Krowley View Post
Honeying with 4 people. My greatest accomplishment on Mage.
O.O I can't even finish honeying with the max ppl (10 or something? I forgot to be honest - I stopped doing it because I was the max level and not good exp...and my last quest for it was the actual giant honeying and we never got there and now I've outleveled it).
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote