Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
Ryukyu
Slime

Ryukyu is on a distinguished road
Build question??? just a build i might try harsh comments allowed :T

i was wondering if this build would be worth while since its kinda along the lines of the games i usta play archer builds mixed with builds i found around these forums ok well here it is

3:dex 2:str 2: spr then quit spr at 25 and keep it capped at that for a good crit amount the dex for good hit rates str moderate damage and keep going with 3:dex 2:str capped spr at 25

good build for pve pvp monster grinding ect... please tell me i would like harsh/nice criticism over this build just remember i havent played fiesta since CB so yea xD
Old 03-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
DEX is kinda...useless in Fiesta. Dodge rate in PvE is a bit iffy until 50s until it becomes useless. Archers really shouldn't be missing even without any DEX. DEX in PvP is only somewhat useful until they eventually put on a cheap Aim scroll, then you're dead. Most Archers go either full-STR or 25SPR/rest STR.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
What lvra said..
Old 03-20-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
Ryukyu
Slime

then what about adding some end instead of dex? maybe 2str 2spr 1 end then just go on like that after capping at 25 spr?
Old 03-20-2009, 07:59 PM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
The bonus from END is also meh. It might let you take an extra hit or two, but the further you go, the more lacklustre it gets. Archers don't use shields so they don't get the block rate, the best benefit of END.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #6
Ryukyu
Slime

ahh ok thanks ill go with the 25 spr and then pump the str :T thanks for the criticism ahah well im off to go level my new build :O happy leveling aha
Old 03-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #7
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Might want to alternate 1 STR/1 SPR until you reach 25 SPR. Might find it difficult to kill otherwise.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:11 PM   #8
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Im going to suggest get to 15 spr first... then go rest str and add the 10 spr a little later maybe in 4x or so. Also end in free stat for mages and archers is pretty useless, it's best you get it from gear.
Closed Thread