Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Scottlee38 is on a distinguished road
Alright.. to all you lvl 100+ people how do you lvl from 91-96?

Idk if the makers of this game did this on purpose or not, but lvl 91 is a "dead zone" there is really no way to lvl to 96 for a repeat for a mage. People say: "Omfg LOL grind lolo"- dont work ya die in 1/2 a hit even with blues on.

So should i spam the KQ forever until i hit 96, or is there a certain special spot to grind just for mages without needing a ton of help. The server of Legel fails when it comes to population, and there's virtually no help.

I was looking at the sparkcrack you all use btw. The exp boost card 120% is self explainatory, but how can you use it if you get half hitted? Does charming to 70% + having +9 blues with END really let a mage mob several lvl star monsters?
Scottlee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I hate that you aren't getting any replies to your question, so I thought I would at least respond to say I have no clue.

My mage is either about to hit L103 or had just hit L103 when the trickster was launched (been working my trickster since that class came out (yay me, she is L68 now)). And I say "either about to hit L103 or had just hit L103" because we (we being Spirit, Gungi & I) planned to hold the very last mimic round so that when Patches reached L96 we could help him with the extra mimic drops.

But all that is neither here nor there. My mage did not solo - I have always had Spirit and Gungi (and from time to time another guildie or two) to work through the levels as a team.

I might suggest BMM's over to the left side of the SoD map. Another option is the rhino king - he is on that peninsula of land that drops down near the top of the SoD map. He respawns pretty quick and gives decent exp.
And if you can do SC, then yeah, use a BoT, charms and an EXP card. And if SC isn't an issue then maybe carry some ToL so that if you do die you don't have to hoof it back out to SoD from Uruga.

If you had a couple of team-mates I'd suggest the Giant Caiman dude - but he is a bit of a tough cookie going solo.

Anyway, sorry, and good luck!

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:15 PM   #3
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Sounds, good. I just wish they put a repeat throught the entire 90's only lowered the exp, in case OS hasnt noticed nobody gives a crap about grinding their poorly modeled monsters for years. I wish i could get a job fixing this game.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I received a PM from someone who was wondering about the acronyms I used so I thought I should clarify - see the red edits of the quoted post:

Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
I hate that you aren't getting any replies to your question, so I thought I would at least respond to say I have no clue.

My mage is either about to hit L103 or had just hit L103 when the trickster was launched (been working my trickster since that class came out (yay me, she is L68 now)). And I say "either about to hit L103 or had just hit L103" because we (we being Spirit, Gungi & I) planned to hold the very last mimic round so that when Patches reached L96 we could help him with the extra mimic drops.

But all that is neither here nor there. My mage did not solo - I have always had Spirit and Gungi (and from time to time another guildie or two) to work through the levels as a team.

I might suggest BMM's = Big Mud Men over to the left side of the SoD = Swamp of Dawn map. Another option is the rhino king - he is on that peninsula of land that drops down near the top of the SoD map. He respawns pretty quick and gives decent exp.
And if you can do SC, then yeah, use a BoT = Blessing of Teva, charms and an EXP = experience card. And if SC - SparkCash isn't an issue then maybe carry some ToL = Tear of Legel so that if you do die you don't have to hoof it back out to SoD from Uruga.

If you had a couple of team-mates I'd suggest the Giant Caiman dude - but he is a bit of a tough cookie going solo.

Anyway, sorry, and good luck!
KK, so, no, I know of no bot as in hack bot or whatever , just BoT as in Blessing of Teva !

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:07 AM   #5
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Well i found a good place to grind. Finally. im thinking about charming up so make it faster tho.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:25 AM   #6
Pillow
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Pillow
Current Level: 100
Server: Bijou (Gamigo)
Pillow is on a distinguished road
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i know that all of you are from outspark but i think i can offer some good advice for you :3. I come from gamigo Bijou (only english server)*-* and we don't have the mimic rep..... so grinding for us is from leval 91~100 we don't have a DT rep either so it really is quite long and dull we have the pleasure of jewl trees and kidmonzzzzzzz .

At first i was like you.....wtf how do i level D: i had a +9 leval 75 set....and a +9 statless hg wand.....i eventually spammed kq till 93 then lost my hg wand so quit my mage e.e''..... then i noticed how you leval.... two ways get in a party or charm and duo with a cleric they really make a difference i could just about manage BBs with a 50% charm and a cleric 93~95 and when i hit 95 i could easily solo them charmed and duo them uncharmed with a cleric.

The hardest levals are 91~95 i would really advice you abuse charms and a 100% extender as they help so much ><''

some spots i used

91~95
-BMM solo can do either charmed or uncharmed nice exp around 6~8% an hour with a 100% on
-Phouches can be done uncharmed but very hard i woul advice a defence and attack charm till 95 along with a cleric.
-Black bears abuse nova that slow status really helps *-* and if u use it correctly the bbs can't physically touch you.

95+ note get high end and dex armour idc if u don't like Dex you will need it i only could do BBs and phouches uncharmed because i had ridiculous evasion with no dex in my build i had around 1k~1.1k.

Grind spots
ToS middle room on black shadows my personal favourite... i did this two ways duo and a party of three.

Duo:- cleric and a 50% def and i advice 70% attack though i only 50% attack charmed

-in a duo with nibs (low leval people in your party to increase exp) you get 110k a kill (with a 100% exp) you should be with either a fighter, a good one, or a cleric...i advice cleric while you mank.

triple...you can do this uncharmed! two mages and a cleric make sure one mage uses nova one inferno and switch so they are perma slow

with ToS you can get 8~12% an hour ;3.

-BBs solo charmed.......uncharmed duo with a cleric though i advice charms all the same

-phouches solo no charms needed....very easy now make sure not to stand still their aoe hurts u can have 10k def they will still deal 1k.

but i really know where you are coming from >.>'' it is just getting use to it though i am now a leval 100 wizard 8D made leval 100 on wednesday or tuesday :3

it may be a lil different over in Os but your c/s is cheaper than ours, generally, so abuse it.
“I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.”
Pillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:28 AM   #7
azda
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: azda
Current Level: 106
Server: Epith
azda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to azda
Originally Posted by Pillow View Post
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i know that all of you are from outspark but i think i can offer some good advice for you :3. I come from gamigo Bijou (only english server)*-* and we don't have the mimic rep..... so grinding for us is from leval 91~100 we don't have a DT rep either so it really is quite long and dull we have the pleasure of jewl trees and kidmonzzzzzzz .

At first i was like you.....wtf how do i level D: i had a +9 leval 75 set....and a +9 statless hg wand.....i eventually spammed kq till 93 then lost my hg wand so quit my mage e.e''..... then i noticed how you leval.... two ways get in a party or charm and duo with a cleric they really make a difference i could just about manage BBs with a 50% charm and a cleric 93~95 and when i hit 95 i could easily solo them charmed and duo them uncharmed with a cleric.

The hardest levals are 91~95 i would really advice you abuse charms and a 100% extender as they help so much ><''

some spots i used

91~95
-BMM solo can do either charmed or uncharmed nice exp around 6~8% an hour with a 100% on
-Phouches can be done uncharmed but very hard i woul advice a defence and attack charm till 95 along with a cleric.
-Black bears abuse nova that slow status really helps *-* and if u use it correctly the bbs can't physically touch you.

95+ note get high end and dex armour idc if u don't like Dex you will need it i only could do BBs and phouches uncharmed because i had ridiculous evasion with no dex in my build i had around 1k~1.1k.

Grind spots
ToS middle room on black shadows my personal favourite... i did this two ways duo and a party of three.

Duo:- cleric and a 50% def and i advice 70% attack though i only 50% attack charmed

-in a duo with nibs (low leval people in your party to increase exp) you get 110k a kill (with a 100% exp) you should be with either a fighter, a good one, or a cleric...i advice cleric while you mank.

triple...you can do this uncharmed! two mages and a cleric make sure one mage uses nova one inferno and switch so they are perma slow

with ToS you can get 8~12% an hour ;3.

-BBs solo charmed.......uncharmed duo with a cleric though i advice charms all the same

-phouches solo no charms needed....very easy now make sure not to stand still their aoe hurts u can have 10k def they will still deal 1k.

but i really know where you are coming from >.>'' it is just getting use to it though i am now a leval 100 wizard 8D made leval 100 on wednesday or tuesday :3

it may be a lil different over in Os but your c/s is cheaper than ours, generally, so abuse it.
So umm I know this thread is fairly old, but your best bet for leveling 91~96 is going to be lots and lots of Leviathan's Nest and Mimics. Now that the EXP patch has been implemented ToS exp is lower (which I think is a shame), and it's going to take far longer to level there. With a 100% exp boost you'll easily pull a good 20%+ in 3 hours grinding snakes at LN.
azda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #8
Pillow
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Pillow
Current Level: 100
Server: Bijou (Gamigo)
Pillow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by azda View Post
So umm I know this thread is fairly old, but your best bet for leveling 91~96 is going to be lots and lots of Leviathan's Nest and Mimics. Now that the EXP patch has been implemented ToS exp is lower (which I think is a shame), and it's going to take far longer to level there. With a 100% exp boost you'll easily pull a good 20%+ in 3 hours grinding snakes at LN.
On our server the snakes in LN where you kite and they die giving you exp was classed as a 'bug' and they only give 1exp kiting and when they auto die/8k or something if u kill them properly (as in till they are dead). So on our servers snakes are a no no other wise yeah snakes all the way ;3

Currently levaling my archer and can solo the whole ToS room @ 93 the exp is hawt ._. 30~35% in 2 hours
“I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.”

Last edited by Pillow; 03-13-2012 at 08:22 PM..
Pillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
adityac3688
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Raven_Claw & Thunder_Struck
Current Level: Lv. 98/Lv.75
Server: Bijou
adityac3688 is on a distinguished road
I have a lvl 94 Paladin, All I do is Kq and have fun around. Thats what u should do , because after lvl 93 it is almost impossible for me. Run around killing Gargoyles, Nerpas blah blah blah, Do the lvl 90 abyss even though that isn't helpful.

Help Lower lvl's when they need it, And my mage does :P.

Best choice would be do LN and Go to adelia :O, I have been there and it gives good exp for a lvl 94.
Lvl 57 Trickster: Neo_Gamer (quit)
Lvl 36 HawkArcher: LastWarp (Wallet drainer)

Pm me if you want help

Last edited by Yosei; 06-17-2012 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Another double post.
adityac3688 is offline   Reply With Quote