Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 06:26 AM   #21
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike

Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
I got mini dragon ring on slime KQ ><

idk, is that sudden dropping spree on KQs a bug or a feature? if it's a bug I wouldn't doubt someone actually got a 60+ green, I've seen people get elrue[4] on GoldHill already rofl.
That's...very odd. But somewhat more believable than the getting a lv60 green drop story :/

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 03-16-2008, 08:14 AM   #22
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i was surprised to see someone say they found a pet in robo today o:

then i was highly disappointed as all i got from it was hp pots >_<

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 03-16-2008, 05:10 PM   #23
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
If they were REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY rare one person would've had 1 at least :/ on teva not even one person has a level 60+ green so THEY DONT" EXIST rare NO they just dont' exist PERIOD. The only greens u can get level 60+ are necklaces and rings that's it .
Exactly.

Originally Posted by Uklyvian View Post
lol that totally doesnt matter, the point is, you are still level 50 xDDDD even though you hit 50 before i did and i am now 61 D=
You stink! xD You, Oyo, and Rika must plvl meh naow!
Old 03-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #24
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
I have gotten a pet in Robo before, so I know that one can happen.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 03-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #25
Horinia
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Horinia
Server: Apoline
Horinia is on a distinguished road
Well there has been one response now on the official forums from Sking regarding this and other high level issues.

http://outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54932

He states that the developers are telling him they exist in game, even though they have not been dropped as of yet. Personally I think they are right, they do exist. But there is a difference betwen existing and implementing. We all know that Burning rock "exists",its simply turned off, or not implemented so to speak. I think that the green 60's fall into that same catagory. Maybe this is where the confusion is coming from.
Master of Lunar_Eclipse
Old 03-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #26
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
If they were REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY rare one person would've had 1 at least :/ on teva not even one person has a level 60+ green so THEY DONT" EXIST rare NO they just dont' exist PERIOD. The only greens u can get level 60+ are necklaces and rings that's it .
as everyone in apoline knows, AmericasHero has the blue shield that is one of a kind. they need to have a few more, but we dont want the market swarming with em like normal greens

i think that there are some, but the main amount might have been implemented wrong?

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
Old 03-16-2008, 09:53 PM   #27
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by alexbre View Post
as everyone in apoline knows, AmericasHero has the blue shield that is one of a kind. they need to have a few more, but we dont want the market swarming with em like normal greens

i think that there are some, but the main amount might have been implemented wrong?
That's level 50. v.v
Old 03-17-2008, 12:18 AM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SKiNG
1. No greens above level 60 I've stated many times that we are looking into this. However if the developer says that there are these drops, it's very hard for me to say, "no look at it again!" to the ones who actually made the game.
2. Overcrowded maps (Ancient Elvin Woods, Forest of Slumber, Uruga) I've also acknowledged this in many threads stating that we are looking into solutions for this.
3. Low experience rates This is being worked on and has been in research for the past month. Like i've stated about various issues before, just because we don't talk about it, doesn't mean we aren't aware. Quoted by me in the developer notes, "- Increased Exp reward from monsters and quests". You should really read the thread.
4. Not many places to grind due to overcrowding I've also acknowledged this in many threads stating that we are looking into solutions for this.
Source

I thought they points are interesting... we've talked about them all a lot on this forum.... if u read the rest of the posts.... it seems that lvl 50+ are not their main focus coz we are not the "bulk population"

but back on topic.. seems like the lvl 60 drops issue is like a war between Outspark and Dev....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-17-2008, 03:14 AM   #29
Horinia
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Horinia
Horinia is on a distinguished road
I do see thier point about the "bulk population". But the thing about MMO's is that most of the players that start tend to be "fly-by-nighters". They play for a little bit, but soon get bored and quit or move on to other games. Ive seen this happen more so in this game then in any others I have played. In my friends list alone, half of it is comprised of people who havent logged on in months. Only the high levels like 50 and above are on to any consistent point.

So while the bulk population is on the lower end, it doesnt seem logical to devote more effort to improving that part of the game instead of working on the part for those of us who have been here for 6 or 7 months consistently.
Master of Lunar_Eclipse
Closed Thread