Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 04:19 PM   #11
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation

Precise Strike is almost like Power Hit with a longer cooldown. You don't have to worry about it but if you get a chance to visit Uruga you can go check it out at the skill master. Since you're still in your level 20s if it's up to date... it's nothing to worry about.

Cooldown on Mock will help. Cause you never know when you'll have to step up as a tanker.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:57 PM   #12
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
This is all good advice, but even a DD fighter needs to tank. It just means you will need to use more scrolls and pots and make sure you have endurance gear. But I was a DD axe wielding fighter that loved to tank. Just meant that I had to make sure I had good scrolls and pots but I also was able to help kill stuff faster. Its a trade off.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 08-03-2008, 05:15 AM   #13
Frysta
Hero Slime

Frysta is on a distinguished road
Maybe offtopic, but I'd hate to start a new thread for this. At level 18 I haven't used ANY of by empower points. Is that about right? nothing worth empowering yet? I so far have only done KQs and solo'd...no parties at all outside of KQ, but I don't want to gimp my char as a DPS which I don't believe fighters are really meant to be. I did only put 5 SPR and have been going full END since though
Old 08-05-2008, 07:41 PM   #14
AwesomeX
Slime

AwesomeX is on a distinguished road
My axe user is 3 END 1 SPR

U get good crit% and u dont get hit hard

For some reason ppl sell END greens for more than STR greens so its cheaper to just get a bunch of STR greens.

Also it depends what u want to do. My axe is a reserve tank for in case the tank dies i lure mob away from mage and archer (very important job :-P)

If you just want to hit like crazy u might start getting attacked by mob and get urself hit like crazy.

Again it all depends. My friend also tried a 1 STR 1 SPR build. By lvl 40 he was hitting criticals about every 6 or 7 hits and they were massive criticals.

Yet again it all depends what u wanna do with ur fighter
Closed Thread