Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-13-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
mightytwilight
Little Hob

mightytwilight is on a distinguished road
Tanking With Cleric (Guide)

I'm writing this guide because I feel the need to help Isya's fighters become better tankers.

First off, know your limits. don't take too big of a mob unless you wanna die. It's also easier to lose agro with big mobs.

Second, Use Demoralizing Hit. It lowers their damage as well as help you gain agro, although not as much as Mock.

Third, Use a sword and shield unless you have +9 armor. You really need as much defense as you can get, and theres no such thing as too much defense.

Fourth, Don't spam all your skills on one mob. Share the damage among 2 or 3 mobs.

Fifth, Devastaste gets agro, but it is best to use it as s damage dealing and stunning spell.

Sixth, if you lose on or two mobs and the person can handle it, you don't need to mock. Same your mocks for when you lose agro of a good amount of mobs.

Seventh, It is a very idea to empower Devastate's Power, Cool Down, and Stun Duration. It's also a good idea to decrease teh Cool Down of Mock.
mightytwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #2
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Server: Teva
Yami will become famous soon enough
Tbh (and I don't mean this in a flamey way) this is a very basic guide. I think for it to be really used as one you should go more in depth as to how to gain aggro more effectively or increase the damage output even though you are mainly the meatshield (switch to axe while mobs are stunned?), stuff like that.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
mightytwilight
Little Hob

mightytwilight is on a distinguished road
Good idea and I might do that this week. I was just bored in computer class and FF isn't blocked XD.
mightytwilight is offline   Reply With Quote