Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 01:34 PM   #11
Ringetsu
Phino

In-Game Name: Ringetsu
Current Level: 79
Server: Apoline
Ringetsu is on a distinguished road

I use both mm1 and highest lvl of MM depending on the situation I'm in. In parties I use MM1 but for solo I use the highest tier of MM to deal massive dmg at once. Here's my attack order with highest tier of MM: ice/MM/lightning/fire/MM then run while MM is cooling down, and usually the monster is slowed by ice then MM them again, better than standing there dueling with them using tier 1 MM and if it's last blow you can add in burst to finish it off on the spot. With maxed dmg it adds around 210-230 dmg(can't remember exact number). I can usually solo more harkan without resting than the mage that went and use mm1 and tank the thing XD. I can usually get out of it without a scratch O,OV

Last edited by Ringetsu; 02-01-2008 at 01:19 PM..
Old 02-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #12
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
i got max dmg on fire and MM. full cool on MM and sp decrease on a lot.
I wish i had spread out the MM cool down over to fire. But i am EXTREMELY happy with my skills

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
Old 02-01-2008, 01:33 PM   #13
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, when i solo i use MM(max) and with the extra dmg on there it's really a hoss. Level 1 spells are strictly for partying in my opinion. I'm actually thinking about taking my SP decrease off magic blast and transferring it to extra dmg on magic burst (aoe spell).

Yosei, my questions for you is which of the l60+ spells are useful? Could you give us a few comments as to which spells are good are which suck? If they all have the 0.9 sec casting time it seems like you'd give up your range advantage 'cause the moster is breathing down your neck by the time you get 2 spells off.
Closed Thread