Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 08:13 PM   #11
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Darkazrael View Post
i got 35 in spr and i normally do about 589-600 dmg at lvl 51 for crits. Plus also helps u have a nice CG/ggk weapon with int and increased crit rate.
600 for crit means your normal average is 300. That is still quite far away from the range of 650~1250 where 25SPR/rest INT peaks, and a long way from 1300+ when the crit bonus from SPR prevails. So... =/ (I am hypothesizing, but because it is so far from what I would expect I won't be convinced otherwise. You'll see the considerably large dip on the following graph) Also, I'm treating these damage bonuses as independent of your equip since they affect just your 'base damage'

Originally Posted by sebasold View Post
ok so now im having doubts again...

ive got 30 in INT so far, and now have 3 pnts spare, (lvl 28 yes..)

so at the long therm its better to go with full INT u say coz it doesnt seem worth it to put 25 pnts in SPR??

plz let me know..!
If you have any doubts, looks at this little graph I plot. It's simple, and it makes some assumptions about the actual bonus damage you deal, that are:
- damage bonus from INT are exactly like it says on the free stats screen
- crit% bonus increase directly your chance of scoring a critical

It's impossible to label every value on the graph, but quite obviously it starts with the combination of (INT, SPR) of (0, 0); from left to right there's the SPR axis, the depth represents the INT points, and the vertical is my hypothesized damage ^^; the little perky bits are labeled.

Somebody said that the freestat +dmg is added to your final damage inflicted upon a mob without going through opponent defense etc... (Who said that..?) I suspect that might be the case from what I observed =/ IIF TRUE, then there's quite a big difference between the different INT/SPR distributions.

(I wanna look at the damage calculation mechanism...)
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg 300.jpg (75.2 KB, 14 views)

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 01-03-2008, 06:24 PM   #12
Tarantula
Slime

Tarantula is on a distinguished road
its easyer to raise crit% with better wands or staffs and other items(rings,necks..).. so full int and get great items
Old 01-03-2008, 06:26 PM   #13
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
ZOMG, you necro'ed!!!
Please dont necro.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #14
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Boo necro
Closed Thread