Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Entropy - me no likes the arcade

kk, I have mastered Tower Defense 2007. But, when I got the HIGH score of 7408, beating your #1 score of 5240, I typed in my name and hit submit, and it took me to a brower page for the game.
Does the fact that I was in there for longer than 30 minutes and was auto-logged out of FiestaFan have anything to do with it????

No fair!!! I am the champion!!!! I had the highest score!!!

Oh and another thing. I still had 7 lives left when it ended my game!!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 03-28-2008 at 06:43 PM..
Old 03-28-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Haha, thats a shame.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I would think that being in the arcade is still part of FiestaFan and should not log you out.

I could be wrong but . . . hmmmm did you make a screen-shot for proof?

*thinks Spirit forgot to put the cap back on that permanent ink marker*

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 03-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
I have Print-Key2000 here at work, so when I hit printscreen, it actually prints out a page of my screen. But, when I get home, I will scan it in and see if I can post it to prove it.

It did it again. This time my score was 7769 and i still had 2 lives left. It keeps taking me to this link

http://novelconcepts.co.uk/FlashElem...scoreboard.asp

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky

Last edited by Spirit; 03-28-2008 at 07:15 PM..
Old 03-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #5
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
He just don't want you to beat his score, so he programed it to not record anything higher than his. You should be able to configure PrintKey to save to a file instead of printing, we used to use it here at work but we changed to hypersnap, so I can't tell you how to change it cause I don't remember (old age setting in).
Old 03-28-2008, 07:40 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

I'm just gonna get high enough to beat him then make myself die and see if the same thing happens.

Fine. I did it, but so not fair, because I let myself die with 3100gs left, I so could have contiued to kick ass, but I was worried if I went over 30 minutes it would take me back to that other browser page!!!!!!

Last edited by Spirit; 03-28-2008 at 07:52 PM..
Old 03-28-2008, 07:54 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hmm this might be a problem like the Fightman game...???

coz that game, when you killed the boss, your score gets reseted to 0....

maybe..

and WOAH spirit! Gratz!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

It must be bugged then.

Entropy: Just noticed this:

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I had to die out at the 5th. And I just noticed something looking at my print out of my high score, it doesn't give me a level - it says Last Level. I wonder if this is why the game keeps ending and I still have lives left.

It takes 30,000 HP to take them down.
Is that is why it is taking me to the website for the official game, because after the last level, I can't go any higher????

Last edited by Spirit; 03-28-2008 at 08:51 PM..
Old 03-29-2008, 02:18 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I'm not sure, but do you type your name in after every game before submitting the score? Because I know that you don't have to type your name in, and maybe typing your name lead you to the other page. Just guessing though.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:21 AM   #10
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
How do people get such high scores on that website?
Closed Thread