Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-11-2018, 05:01 PM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

You still play overwatch!?
Old 05-11-2018, 09:50 PM   #12
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Yeah???

It feels like less than a year ago since we played together.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #13
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Look how much more mature we all sound LOL

I used to think Haersvelg was old at 28.. now.. I'm in my mid 30s
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post

And yes I'm doing well... no kids yet (not ready for dat responsibility!) but got engaged about two months ago... and bought a place with my partner three weeks ago... and will be turning 30 this year. Big things happening for me!! Adulting is so expensive

... Wait, YOU'RE the 'younger' sister? I always thought it was the other way around!

No really. Wow.

So good to see you guys post here and doing well. Long live FiestaFan - can't believe this site is still alive. I wonder how Entropy does it, or if it even costs anything anymore.. maybe the bots viewing the ads are enough to pay off hosting cost?!

Actually I donated some on site's Paypal (another nice thing about being an adult - having your own Paypal money to spend, teehee! ), and renting a cloud server can be a matter of $5/mo. I don't know the details about this domain, but I don't think it's something that racks up a tremendous bill. Your phone bill probably costs more.

Speaking of which, where is my supporter tag? I guess this is something applied manually?

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Yeah???

It feels like less than a year ago since we played together.
Ralath! How are ya? Marriage/kids?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.

Last edited by Belaslav; 05-12-2018 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: Ralath
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:41 AM   #14
Lirange
Bad Kid

My first account on this site was when I was like 11, I'm 23 now lol. I don't really game much nowadays... I hear fortnite is all the rage.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:34 AM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
... Wait, YOU'RE the 'younger' sister? I always thought it was the other way around!

No really. Wow.
He's saying you were immature Hessah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lol...... can't remember how I apply supporter tags

Edit: ... not so rusty at my admin skills after all!

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 05-12-2018 at 07:37 AM..
Blaaaaaaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 10:56 AM   #16
Belaslav
Yank me.

Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Another small dream come true, thank you. And yeah, you're right about Hessah being immature.

When I grow up, I wanna be..

A couch tester.. LOL

Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
My first account on this site was when I was like 11, I'm 23 now lol. I don't really game much nowadays... I hear fortnite is all the rage.
Lirange! How's things? I bet you're in college or something at this point.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Last edited by Belaslav; 05-12-2018 at 10:59 AM..
Old 05-12-2018, 09:46 PM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Another small dream come true, thank you. And yeah, you're right about Hessah being immature.

HAHAHA omg you actually remembered that and found it?

I was going to fight back about the accusation of being immature but you found a good one there, I'll let it go LOL

I'm guessing Hraesvelg should be in his 40s now

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 12:33 AM   #18
Belaslav
Yank me.

HAHAHA omg you actually remembered that and found it?

I was going to fight back about the accusation of being immature but you found a good one there, I'll let it go LOL

I'm guessing Hraesvelg should be in his 40s now
Naah, found it by accident while digging through reputation comments in my User CP. Seemed fitting to add it.

If it's any consolidation (and speaking of Hrae!), here's something else I found during the dig:

I am watched morning, day and night,
I am watched by you and others all my life.
But I'm not a prisoner, so I don't mind,
In fact, I don't care if you watch me all the time.
Just keep me clean, just keep me fed,
And you can watch me until you drop dead.
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
My penis, obviously.
omglooool
I can sing and I can talk,
Whether it's 4AM or 5 o'clock
I can be loud and I can be soft,
In fact, I consider myself a polyglot,
But talking and singing is not all I do,
I can shut up or go "...hhhhhhhh..." at you.
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I'm pretty sure that's my penis, too.
oMGHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA
So yeah, she calls you immature but I've found no evidence to date that you ever laughed at penis jokes somewhere on this forum. So there.

Old 05-13-2018, 11:17 PM   #19
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
It's pretty crazy to see where people are in life now! I'm transferring from one college to another so I can finally graduate soon... I got to live in japan for a year after high school and ate the best food of my life the whole entire time I'm still gaming often, I'm trying out Maplestory 2 CBT right now, I'll probably play the game more once it releases (assuming its not crazy p2w like some predictions...) Also been playing overwatch and stuff. Also got VR and have way too many hours on VRchat than I'd like to admit(but 1/2 of it was just me sitting in front of a mirror while i was doing stuff in Unity I swear). Also in like 2012 I got lucky and got a following on youtube so that's a thing too.
Guess I should also mention I still go by cillia, so if you ever see someone by that name in a game it's probably me.

Also oh god, I installed fiesta a few months ago just for kicks and it's changed so much. Roumen looks so weird now! Plus they took out so many older maps and just made them quick leveling zones... Also they still never fixed the weird animation movements that popped up when they finally made it so you could run and use skills at the same time .(cleric back breaking etc) c'mon fiesta it's literally been like a decade!

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)

Last edited by cillia; 05-13-2018 at 11:23 PM..
cillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 12:14 AM   #20
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
Hey! Randomly remembered the site and decided to pop back to visit. Really surprised to see everyone here. Time has really passed huh. Hope everyone is doing well. Looks like I was really immature 10 years ago and hope everyone can forgive me.

I remember having fun playing LoL with lirange, blah, ralath...and someone else that plays nasus but can't recall (oh Ivramire, after checking the other thread)....Those were good times, kinda miss it tbh.

As for me, I'm a medical physicist in my last semester of study before I (hopefully) work at a local hospital or doing research in proton therapy for cancer. I still play games once in awhile when time permits, currently on a study break before the semester starts in August so I started playing stardew valley while waiting for a holiday job.

Last edited by Fr0Z3nWind; 05-17-2018 at 12:16 AM..
Fr0Z3nWind is offline   Reply With Quote