Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #101
dezani
Slime

dezani is on a distinguished road
Pick me for the event :))

Hmm this is very tough i have a few when i got my first sparkcash (after lots of begging from a parent ) my first gold and when my sister got married on the game! it was very funny ohh also when i got a free outfit from traveling all the way to well.. it was past uruga on a char. under level 35!! please pick me
Old 12-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #102
Shannondoah
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: facsimile, Shannondoah, _samson, llilandra, _shinobu, _shinzon
Current Level: 75,28, 22, 20, 27,57
Server: Epith, Apoline
Shannondoah will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shannondoah Send a message via MSN to Shannondoah Send a message via Yahoo to Shannondoah Send a message via Skype™ to Shannondoah
I want to join the event too.

My favorite moment was when my fighter on Apoline got married. I was to a very good friend who is patient and very kind. She is the best friend I have had in game and it is always fun when we play together.

ID myobsession
Old 12-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #103
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Originally Posted by dezani View Post
Hmm this is very tough i have a few when i got my first sparkcash (after lots of begging from a parent ) my first gold and when my sister got married on the game! it was very funny ohh also when i got a free outfit from traveling all the way to well.. it was past uruga on a char. under level 35!! please pick me
Make sure you post your sparkID too.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #104
Caly
Slime

Caly is on a distinguished road
Christmas raffle Favorite Moment
My favortite memory- Hmm well thats a hard one have had alot of fun playing over the past years. Still I'd have to say the most memerable for me was a few Thanksgivings ago, when they released the "turkeys" by the hundreds, well maybe thousands, in Elderen. I ran out of Moonlight Tomb to find the carnage by surprize. I dont think there was a warning of anykind. It was soo hilarious dead people everywhere, was just too funny. All most could do was lay there and watch the herds of nixs trample everyone there. The respawn area was a pile of dead people. It totally cracked me up!

Spark ID melissasue17
Old 12-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #105
Wakanda
Slime

Wakanda is on a distinguished road
entry
Hello,

my happiest moment on the server i play on now -- Bijou --

when i joined the Teva academy.
Teva is full of fantastic people that are there as friends, not just for or wanting plvl's or silvers or etc... I am now in Teva guild... Teva is the best group of people ever!!

spark id: dzann
Old 12-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #106
xShizumax
Speedy Slime

xShizumax is on a distinguished road
I would like to enter the raffle

It's hard to pick a favorite moment >.<, i'd say it was..at that Karen raid event where we tried to beat her in Apoline, it was so awesome to see how everyone put away the drama and even the best guilds (who hated each other) decided to work together we didn't beat her but still, i was so happy

SparkID: kawaii.tsuki

Last edited by xShizumax; 12-13-2010 at 05:24 AM.. Reason: it might have been way longer than 50 words D:
Old 12-10-2010, 10:52 PM   #107
Squirrelz
Speedy Slime

Squirrelz is on a distinguished road
My favorite moment in fiesta was when I first got my +9 GGK xbow :]
Spark Id: Squirrelz
Old 12-10-2010, 11:25 PM   #108
Jiror
Slime

Jiror is on a distinguished road
my best moment was when i was in robo with my lvl 38 cleric and in lack of fighters and a lot of scrolls and consumables i ended up tanking robo and survived the entire kq.

my fiesta id is jiror

oh and i would like to enter the raffle :P
Old 12-11-2010, 02:04 AM   #109
xRestorex
Slime

xRestorex is on a distinguished road
I would like to enter
Hi FiestaFan. I would like to enter, and my sparkid is will109. My favorite moment was a few days ago when I got first in pvp kq first time ever on any time I ever did kq on any character (had done at least 200 times o.o) 24 kills 3 death.
Thanks for reading, I need the sparkcash because I need coupon and enhancement stones
Old 12-11-2010, 04:17 AM   #110
iliketobeabk
Slime

iliketobeabk is on a distinguished road
My favorite moment in fiesta was last Januray when they spawned all the Corneiluses and Guardian Master in Elderine, Also when they spawned the things in the Secret Labratory.
Spark ID: iliketobeabk
Closed Thread