Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-18-2011, 06:22 AM   #51
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of

What styles are the wings and helmet?

a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #52
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I'm fairly sure those are the Mecha wings from the cash shop, but I don't recognize the helmet.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:42 PM   #53
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
So the other day I was in the OMAC base duo with Zinevra and the game bugged up on me. It wouldn't let me roll on gear that dropped. I am a sorcery healer and a purple healer chest piece dropped and it automatically went to Zinevra. It didn't even prompt me to roll or choose need or greed or whatever.

So we both submitted a ticket to support (this worked in WoW...) asking if they could transfer the item to me and we even provided screenshots showing in the log that it did not prompt me to roll and I didn't roll.

I got a response telling me that they only help freemium users with cash shop issues.

I'm not sure if this is true (if it is, its fucked up) or if I contacted the wrong department.

I can understand the subscription players being a little irked that their servers have now been invaded with more players but I don't think that Sony's f2p "customers", if you can call us that, should be treated any different. We are potential customers and if it weren't for the bajillions bugs I've encountered I would look into upgrading my account.

F2p players aren't just idiots, or people who couldn't afford it. There are also people being cautious with what games their money is going into and taking advantage of their chance to try it out since SOE didn't openly offer trials.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #54
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Sometimes their GMs can be a bit thick. Try sending a PM on the forums to CSR-Matt. He should be able to tell you if that's official policy.

Also, had you already run the duo? You can only get loot/marks once a day from it. Otherwise, it will act just like you described.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #55
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I can't remember if I had done it yet that day... but it only let me roll on one item. About 5 things dropped and it let me roll on one green.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:15 PM   #56
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Yeah, the green drops from mobs won't lock you out, but the marks and bosses won't drop anything. Also, the purple drop from OMAC is a helmet. The healer chest would be a blue, unless they've totally changed the loot tables recently. I'm curious what piece was in contention.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #57
Yosei
Corgi Addict

It was blue or purple. My friend said its untrade-able so I was guessing purple?

Either way I think that kind of sucks... it could definitely be handled differently. WoW has the same system as DC Universe but they don't block people from getting drops. You won't get your "marks" (I dunno what they call them in WoW now its always changing...) but you can get the loot. And I can understand that... you're still making the effort to go through and fight he mobs and the bosses, you should be eligible for drops.

It annoys me because Gix and Zinevra kind of share me since I'm the healer of our trio. So I'll go in with Gix and then I'll go in with Zinevra. They don't want to pug and I can understand that... and then at the end of a fight, I came to find that I hardly got anything and I don't have money to compensate the gear I gotta repair.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:40 AM   #58
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

The blue Duo drops aren't tradeable. I wouldn't really want to PUG either. That's why I joined a league. There's usually someone that needs to run something.