Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 01:31 AM   #11
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

Whoa, lots of new areas o____o

Good job on the map Faytal! =D Thanks so much! Are those the levels for soloing or partying?

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-19-2007, 01:36 AM   #12
FatalLace
Kebing

In-Game Name: FatalLace/WinterLace/Faytal
Current Level: Enchanter [89] / Warrior [70] / Scout [80]
Server: Bijoffline
FatalLace is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
Whoa, lots of new areas o____o

Good job on the map Faytal! =D Thanks so much! Are those the levels for soloing or partying?
oh... i can't take credit for the map.. it was posted on the OutSpark forum, i just added it here...

according to the notes though i believe it was a "best guess" attempt at making a solo-map. obviously in parties you can somewhat successfully navigate maps above your current level.

again... not my map! but um.. thx? ^^

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Calling Bijou "Home" since 11/07
Old 12-19-2007, 01:39 AM   #13
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Oh lol, sorry bout that ^^"

Solo map eh? So I guess with a good party the levels can be brought down a little bit.

Thanks for finding the map xDDD

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-19-2007, 09:23 AM   #14
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Sand hill is between moonlight tomb and vine tomb. It has wolves, and archons, which is around lvl 33, 34. It's harder compared to moonlight tomb but easier than the baby werebears and stuff in vine tomb.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:05 PM   #15
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Originally Posted by Zucchini View Post
Sand hill is between moonlight tomb and vine tomb. It has wolves, and archons, which is around lvl 33, 34. It's harder compared to moonlight tomb but easier than the baby werebears and stuff in vine tomb.
There's also marlone and company in there .__. (marlone fighters, megatons, archers, soldiers, etc.)

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-19-2007, 12:42 PM   #16
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah. All grey to me though. ;3
Old 12-19-2007, 12:53 PM   #17
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Green to me.
o_____o
Stupid marlone stuff. Always gangs up on me.

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-22-2007, 12:44 AM   #18
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Hey nice, really helpful map!
Old 12-22-2007, 06:46 AM   #19
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Thanks! very helpful. Anyone have any advice on what to grind on after boars and ratmen? Jumping from boars and ratmen to kebing and smart phino seems like a big jump, damage intake wise.
Closed Thread