Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 09:07 AM   #31
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

Originally Posted by Censtudios View Post
Well I dunno, I didnt find it either, but thats what she told me so I assume thats what happened. Maybe she searched for Honeying Art or something...
Nope.

Sorry.

Wrong.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:13 AM   #32
Censtudios
Blue Crab

Censtudios is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Nope.

Sorry.

Wrong.
http://images.google.com/images?ndsp...&start=80&sa=N

search for:

"honeying site:fiestafan.com" (without " thingies) and check out the last page(s)

So if you remove site:fiestafan.com it is possible for her to find it, you just get more results and not just 5 pages It will be in the results, just a lot harder to find.

Censtudios team share this account

Old 10-20-2008, 09:20 AM   #33
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
The situation has been dealt with. Though I am not exactly pleased, I'm just going to assume that it was all an honest mistake.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:40 AM   #34
Censtudios
Blue Crab

Censtudios is on a distinguished road
Well if I knew she was going to use that in her vid I would've said no (for several reasons) or atleast let her contact you first.

Though I have to admit that I didnt knew you made them until she told me you contacted her.

Censtudios team share this account

Old 10-20-2008, 01:45 PM   #35
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Well if I knew she was going to use that in her vid I would've said no (for several reasons) or atleast let her contact you first.

Though I have to admit that I didnt knew you made them until she told me you contacted her.

I just can't help but point out the paradox.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #36
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
http://images.google.com/images?ndsp...&start=80&sa=N

search for:

"honeying site:fiestafan.com" (without " thingies) and check out the last page(s)

So if you remove site:fiestafan.com it is possible for her to find it, you just get more results and not just 5 pages It will be in the results, just a lot harder to find.

I went through 20+ pages of Google images searching for Honeying and combinations of that word with other words. It got to the point where they didn't have any other search results to give me. I am very thorough like that.

If finding this Honeying involves actually typing in fiestafan.com, then that kind of defeats the argument of you guys not knowing where it came from, doesn't it.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:15 PM   #37
Centrix
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Centrix
Current Level: 15+
Centrix can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
I just can't help but point out the paradox.
Isnt it obvious? If I knew who made it I wouldve said no in the first place or let her contact the creator. But I didnt know who made them + didnt know Mewaki was going to use them.

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post

I went through 20+ pages of Google images searching for Honeying and combinations of that word with other words. It got to the point where they didn't have any other search results to give me. I am very thorough like that.

If finding this Honeying involves actually typing in fiestafan.com, then that kind of defeats the argument of you guys not knowing where it came from, doesn't it.
Mewaki made the video, not me, not the other Censtudios staff.

The only reason why I'm even replying in this thread is because her works represent Censtudios as well as herself, and since I'm a member of Censtudios I am willing to talk about it.
However, the work itself is hers and she can make videos how often she wants, how she wants, basically without telling the rest of Censtudios what exactly she's working on.

If she tells me she googled the picture and found it, then as a respectful colleague I will believe her, unless it doesnt make sense at all ofcourse. (but since I found it, it does for me)

And like I said (you misunderstood me) if I can find it with typing in "Honeying site:fiestafan.com" I can find it by just typing "Honeying" as well, its just a lot harder to find since there are a lot more results.

I understand your point, but I hope you understand mine as well

Last edited by Centrix; 10-20-2008 at 04:26 PM..
Old 10-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #38
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by Centrix View Post
And like I said (you misunderstood me) if I can find it with typing in "Honeying site:fiestafan.com" I can find it by just typing "Honeying" as well, its just a lot harder to find since there are a lot more results.

I understand your point, but I hope you understand mine as well
I understood your point perfectly well.

And I'm telling you, it can't be found.

I went through ALL TWENTY-NINE pages of Google Images using the search term "Honeying" and not once does show hell. Hell, some of the Slimes started showing up.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #39
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I just did the search for "Honeying Smiley", "Honeying emoticon" as well as "Honeying Fan Art". Nope.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-20-2008, 05:20 PM   #40
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Alright guys and gals. Lets get off the topic of the honeyings. I realize I brought it up, but it was not supposed to turn into a battle. I just brought it up because it was FF's honeying that was used. As long as Loveless, the creator of the honeying emoticons is satisfied with the end results, then the discussion is not needed.

Let's move on and quit debating over it. I will delete ANY more posts about the honeying as they do not pertain to this thread and will be considered off-topic from here on out. No one is going to be satisfied with the other's response, so there is no point in continueing. Move on.

As far as the video goes, it may be my age, but I do not find the song addicting. Listening to it once was enough for me. It is cute and all, but not my style of music. But the idea is cute and the swimsuits go very good with the song.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread