Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 02:35 PM   #31
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

Eh, I don't care what a character's hair-color is in a movie/production whatever.

Seriously ask yourself, when was the last time you walked out of a movie-theater thinking that a movie was good but could have been so much better if the hero's hair was a lighter shade of green...

/seriously

And using leveled characters that you didn't level yourself? Meh, no allure for me. Kinda like borrowing a friend's car, in the end, you have to turn in the keys =P
Old 07-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #32
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Eh, I don't care what a character's hair-color is in a movie/production whatever.

Seriously ask yourself, when was the last time you walked out of a movie-theater thinking that a movie was good but could have been so much better if the hero's hair was a lighter shade of green...

/seriously

And using leveled characters that you didn't level yourself? Meh, no allure for me. Kinda like borrowing a friend's car, in the end, you have to turn in the keys =P

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 07-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #33
Centrix
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Centrix
Current Level: 15+
Centrix can only hope to improve

/seriously

It was a gift >_>

Would you say no to a gift?

Anyways, hmmmyeah, like I said in one of the other thread, the PVP chars were originally for a PVP video (hence the name PVP_<gender><class>) Since I have no time to get 8 characters to level 70+++++ in a few days, I asked for some characters. Little did I know they would be level 100 >_> lol

Later on I had to cancel the PVP video concept for several reasons, and I decided to make a part-2 for Revenge & Salvation. Why not use some sweet chars? :P
Old 07-18-2008, 03:41 PM   #34
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
/confirms

One time he was sitting outside the gate to TR on PVP_FArcher, so we danced//hugged until ColinII came and we went off to do stuffs~

The only thing I've seen him do that others can't//haven't is the global shout Oo.

Yoseiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can you global shout? :3
No, I can't. But this thread isn't about this booyah D:

I wish I could have blonde hair, but then I think.... does it matter? Not really =/
Old 07-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #35
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Nah that wasn't what I was saying.

Just meant that it doesn't appeal to me if I wasn't the one who did it myself.

What fun is it to instantly have a high-lvl character? Where are the people I've partied with, the friends I've made, experiences I've had, KQs I've done, Guild-Wars I've fought and the chests I've found?

What difference is it really from purchasing a already leveled account?

The game is over.

Don't take anything the wrong way
Old 07-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #36
Centrix
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Centrix
Current Level: 15+
Centrix can only hope to improve
The way you say it, makes me think you dont understand the situation. You think that all my chars are level 100 and thats it.

That's not true, I have a normal "main" as well.

The PVP chars are just for videos, I dont "play" on them (like grinding, etc etc) When I'm on them, i'm either shooting scenes, busy preparing to go shoot scenes or just finished the scenes and hanging in PVP zone a bit.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #37
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
Server: Apoline
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz
Don't take anything the wrong way :urweird:
My dirty little mind giggled at this. D:

I'm fine with the hair color I have now. Dark Violet, and it looks pretty snazzy with my current hairstyle too. I would've liked a ponytail but have you seen what the male one looks like? Ew, no thx d00d.

By the way...what is a CL?

Edit: Actually...I wouldn't mind some white hair. I think that would look pretty cool. Do you think they will ever add that? But I can imagine it now...everyone would have at least ONE character with white hair. Dx

Last edited by FabledWaltz; 07-18-2008 at 04:31 PM..
Old 07-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #38
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

ahh, i went to take a bath :x

anyway, I know you have a normal main o-O

got trained with it once longggg ago when level cap was 59

And that doesn't have anything to do with it. I was talking about hair color and stuff and also said something about how I wouldn't see the point of playing if I reached end-level or didn't do it myself. All personal opinion.

My response was replied to with content only about characters so I replied with what left I had to say on that subject. Use whatever you want, I'm just saying I don't see the point of it o-O

and if you reply or something, I'm going out, so leave a message :P
Old 07-18-2008, 10:44 PM   #39
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by FabledWaltz View Post
My dirty little mind giggled at this. D:

I'm fine with the hair color I have now. Dark Violet, and it looks pretty snazzy with my current hairstyle too. I would've liked a ponytail but have you seen what the male one looks like? Ew, no thx d00d.

By the way...what is a CL?

Edit: Actually...I wouldn't mind some white hair. I think that would look pretty cool. Do you think they will ever add that? But I can imagine it now...everyone would have at least ONE character with white hair. Dx
A CL is community leader, a more noble word for forum moderator on the Outspark forums. We have no in-game powers.

But again, this isn't about CLs >_<
Old 07-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #40
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
I hope they do give us more hair color options soon. I would like to have blonde hair. My mage has the light orange, but it is still too orange. I want blonde to match me.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread