Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 12:01 PM   #11
Shu!
Imp

In-Game Name: iDemon
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou
Shu! is on a distinguished road

well i can always just go to CP at a higher lvl and i will have sp decrease and CD decrease on heal ...and along with duration of invincible and by the time i can solo harkans etc i might have enough points for bash - power increase
Old 11-21-2007, 02:41 PM   #12
Cpt_Amazing
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Cpt_Amazing
Current Level: 83|53|45
Server: Epith|Teva|Epith
Cpt_Amazing will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
I highly doubt it is time efficient to solo orcs at level 34. Economically speaking, it is a disaster. If you're even able to survive more than a few hits, your damage per hit will be incredibly low. Not to mention you'll burn about 5 stones in SP alone for heals per orc.
I'm pretty patient actually, and thanks to putting increased dmg in my bash, it doesn't take as long as you'd think to kill an orc. At any rate I was just using that as an example that you can kill higher stuff with mainly END in a cleric. Just takes some patience and if anyone is concerned about doing extra dmg they can always make it up with rings or other equipment items
Old 11-21-2007, 05:24 PM   #13
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
Woot, its the Capt'n. Yeah Clerics can just solo hardcore in this game and I have seen many builds and neither has a huge disadvantage. The full END build is perfectly fine if you plan on using DEX/STR rings. Also as long as you do not mind kills taking some time the rewards are great. As solo you get the benefit of full exp and drops and you will never burn stones fast enough to run out of money. The higher level you get it only gets sweeter you will make an easy 100s a day by just bashing on monsters.
Closed Thread